As is customary, we’re here with a great and completely free browsing trick for our lovely and wonderful MTN users, which they may use to accomplish a variety of things on the internet.
Last month, we all experienced a succession of free internet cheats, which we can all attest to, most notably the Stark VPN reloaded 500MB daily, 9mobile free browsing on stark VPN reloaded, and the popular Airtel and Glo unlimited on HA Tunnel Plus VPN.
However, after a few weeks, a big setback occurred, resulting in the blocking of all popular free surfing cheats, forcing most users to stay off the internet and some to rely on 50MB daily cheats, which were quite modest.
But, as we all know, MTN free browsing tricks were hard to come by at that time period, so grab and manage it for now as it is ready, we’re going to show you exactly how to activate this MTN 500MB, it can be accumulated and power all other apps on your phone using HA Tunnel Plus VPN.
This 500MB was initially provided by an e-learning website and can only be used to view their site; but, with the aid of this ha tunnel plus and APN configuration, you will be able to use it to access everything on the internet.
Also, join our E-newsletter with the widget below to get alerted as soon as we publish wonderful updates like this one, plus a bunch of other awesome items that will be of great value to you.
Moreover, you don’t have to subscribe to any package to obtain this 500MB of e-learning data. Make sure you have some data, such as 2MB, then load the 500MB e-learning file into HA TUNNEL (you will find the config file as you scroll down)
- MTN internet-enabled SIM card
- 3G or 4G Android Smartphone
- MTN 500MB HAT config file – Download it here. Use 1111 as file password.
- Most recent HA Tunnel Plus – Download from Play Store with the link below.
- Install the Ha tunnel plus VPN you downloaded on your Android phone.
- Launch the app and click on the three-dot at the top right corner.
- Select import/export, then tap the import config to import the configuration file you downloaded earlier.
- Now select the “MTN 500MB config file” to import
- Finally, click on “START’ to connect the VPN
Once connected, it’s advisable to watch their ad video in other to extend the connection time.
Then, minimize VPN and open any app or browser on your phone and enjoy free internet access using the free allocated E-learning MB from MTN.
How to Accumulate the Data
- Visit www.schoolgate.ng and establish an account using your MTN SIM on your Android phone. Or simply tapping on the MyMTN app and “play”, then “learning academy”.
- Browse within the site until you receive a notice notifying you that 500MB was credited.
- Then, go to your phone settings and search for APN settings
- Click on the access point name that can also be found on the mobile network/data connectivity area.
- Click on the + icon to add a new access point name
Configure it as shown below
- Name: Shelaf
- Access Point Name: schoolgate.ng
- Proxy: 127.0.0.1
- Port: 8080
Now save the new APN by clicking the 3-dotted lines at the right corner.
Lastly, follow the instructions above on how to import the config file on HA Tunnel Plus VPN to import the config and enjoy.
How to Check Data Balance?
To check your MTN awoof 500MB E-learning data balance, simply dial *131*4#.
That is all for now. Enjoy while it lasts.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop your comment.
Sharing is caring, kindly share this post on your various social media platforms.