Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
On Red data plan, Airtel is offering every customer with newly activated smartphones with Airtel SIM cards double the value of data bundle purchased (between N500 and N5000) for a 3-month period. For instance, a customer who inserts his/her Airtel SIM in a newly purchased smartphone and opts for a 3GB data plan will instantly be rewarded with a 6GB data plan.
Airtel says the Red Data plan has been conceived to empower and offer more Nigerians opportunities to connect with the people, platforms and ideas that will help them become more productive as well as empower them to pursue and achieve their dreams.
How to Activate Airtel Red Data Plan
To enjoy the Red plan, a customer is expected to insert his/her SIM into the SIM SLOT of a new smartphone (SIM 1 preferably); recharge his/her Line with the requisite Airtime; and send an SMS “GET TO 141” on his/her phone; buy the data bundle of his/her choice and Get Double the DATA.
This offer is only available to new smartphone users on the Airtel network.
- Airtel Daily 100MB Free Browsing on iOS Only 
- How To Check If NIN Is Successfully Linked To Sim For All Network
- How To Get: Airtel Smartcash PSB 5GB Free Data
- Airtel Night Plan Code 2023/2024: How to subscribe to Airtel Night Plan
- MTN Daily 370MB and Airtel Daily 100MB Free Browsing with HA Tunnel Plus – September 2023
- Airtel New Data Offer – 16GB Data for N3,000
- Airtel 5G Data Plans and Prices in Nigeria
- Airtel 5G Router Price and Set Up Guide
- Airtel 5G Smartphones in Nigeria Market
- Airtel 40GB for N5000 Code and How to Get the Offer
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.