Addyzoa is an Ayurvedic (herbal) formulation used for the treatment of low fluid production and poor overall sexual health in men. More specifically, it’s widely used in the treatment of male infertility. Manufactured in India, Addyzoa is made available in capsule form.
Addyzoa is available in Nigeria, too. And a lot of Nigerian men have used and are using it for the treatment of male infertility. The drug works by increasing the body’s testosterone levels, which in turn boosts semen production. More importantly, it helps to ensure the production of healthy and viable sperm cells as well as protect them from subsequent damage by free radicals.
Addyzoa Price in Nigeria
Addyzoa is sold all over the world, and it’s available in Nigeria, too (with NAFDAC number: A7-0392L). Note, however, that it’s not your regular paracetamol or antimalarial that you can find in every chemist shop or small pharmacy. You can only find it in big pharmacies and other equivalent outlets. Alternatively, you can also buy it online.
Here are the current prices of Addyzoa herbal capsules in Nigeria:
- Pharmacies: N4,000 – N5,500
- Online stores: N3,850 – N5,250
Note that each blister pack of Addyzoa contains 20 capsules. And depending on your present sperm count, you’ll be required to take 2 to 4 capsules daily. According to the manufacturers, you should use the drug for 90 days to get best results. So, it can get really expensive over time.
Now, let’s do some math.
2-4 capsules daily for 30 days = 60 – 120 capsules (3 – 6 sachets of Addyzoa).
With each sachet selling for N4000 on the average, you should expect to spend N12,000 to N24,000 per month. So, for 3 months (90 days), you’ll be spending N36,000 to N72,000.
Well, that’s not too much a price to pay to be able to father a child. And the good news is, the drug has been proven to work to more-than-countable men who have used it out there. To prove that the drug is widely trusted, it’s available for sale on Amazon US and other reputable online global retail stores.
Addyzoa is used in the treatment of the following:
- Sexual debility
- Low testosterone levels
- Production of sperms with abnormal shapes and sizes
- Post-vasectomy syndrome
- Impotency after recanalization
- Impotency and infertility (male)
- Production of viable and durable sp**m cells that are required for the fertilization of the female egg.
- Enhancement of sp**m motility.
- Enhancement of men’s ability to father a child.
- Enhancement of male se*ual drive (libido)
- Protection of sp**m cells from damage by free radicals
As stated earlier, Addyzoa is a herbal formulation based on Ayurvedic medicine, which originated from and is still widely practiced in India. So, never mind that most or all the ingredients have strange names that you’re not familiar with.
Here are the various ingredients in each capsule of Addyzoa and their individual benefits
- Haratala (0.143 mg)
- Trivanga bhasma (0.286 mg): helps to correct abnormal sperm morphology
- Vanga bhasma (1.1 mg): helps to cure premature ejaculation
- Abhraka bhasma (1.1 mg): has aphrodisiac effects
- Shukti bhasma (1.1 mg): improves semen production
- Lauha bhasma (1.1 mg)
- Sitopaladi churna (1.143 mg)
- Rasa sindura (1.1mg)
- Amalaki rasayana (15.285 mg)
- Asphaltum (10.62 mg)
- Karpurakachali (7.15 mg)
- Ashwagandha (3.575 mg)
- And lots more.
- Addyzoa dosage
The number of capsules to be taken daily depend on the user’s current sperm count levels. Those with a sperm count below 10 million are to take 2 capsules twice daily (morning and evening), while those with a sperm count above 10 million (but still lower than normal) should take 1 capsule twice daily.
Additional things to keep in mind when using Addyzoa
Addyzoa works best when certain lifestyle modifications that help sperm production are adopted. These include:
- Regular exercise
- Quitting smoking
- Quitting alcohol
- Taking more of eggs, dates, garlic, milk, bananas, tiger nuts, beans, aloe vera juice, almonds, and vegetables.
- Avoiding very hot environments
- Exposing the genitals to good ventilation
- Eating less salt and oily foods
- Avoiding placing laptops and other heat-generating devices on the thighs/laps
Important warning: Before Using Addyzoa…
Be sure to consult with a doctor and have your sperm count test (seminal fluid analysis) done before you proceed to start using Addyzoa. While there are no proven side effects of the drug, it’s very important to be sure you really need the drug before spending your money on it.
Prices of Other Drugs in Nigeria
- P-Alaxin Price in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Cellgevity Price in Nigeria (2022) & Other Details
- Cost of ARV in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Doxycycline Price in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Dostinex Prices in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Proargi9 Plus Price in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Prices of Apple Cider Vinegar in Nigeria (2022)
- Addyzoa Prices in Nigeria (2022) + Uses & Dose
- Augmentin Price in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Appeton Weight Gain Price in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Double Stemcell Price in Nigeria (July 2020)