Air Fryer Prices in Nigeria?. The demand for Air fryers has significantly increased in Nigeria today. With a lot of users tilting towards this kitchen appliance, it is essential to consider how much various brands, types, and sizes go for in the current market. This post takes a quick look at the various brands available and how much they can be purchased today.
Table of Contents
Prices of Air Fryers in Nigeria
Air fryers are available in different types and sizes and they vary in prices. In this section, we will take a look at prices of some of the most popular Air fryer brands in the market today.
Murphy Richards Air Fryers
- Murphy Richards 3 Litre Air Fryer – N29, 000 – N32, 000
- Murphy Richards 3 Litre Air Fryer with Auto Cook Settings: N35, 000 – N50, 000
Tower Air Fryers
- Tower 2.2 Litre Air Fryer – N16, 000 – N18, 500
- Tower 3.2 Litres Air Fryer: N20, 000 – N23, 500
- Tower 4.3 Rotisserie Litre Air Fryer – N23, 000 – N27, 000
- Tower 4 Vortz Litre Air Fryer – N38, 000 – N42, 000
- Tower 17 Litres Low Fat Air Fryer: N17, 000 – N30, 000
Ambiano Air Fryers
- Ambiano 3 Digital Litres Professional Air Fryer: N25, 000 – N35, 000
- Ambiano 4.3 Litre Air Fryer: N25, 000 – N35, 000
- Ambiano 17 Litre 2 in 1 Air fryer: N21, 000 – N25, 000
Binatone Air Fryers
- Binatone Air Fryer – N31, 000 – N50, 000
Havells Air Fryers
- Havells 4 Litres Prolife Air Fryer: N32, 000 – N39, 000
- Havells 1230 W Digital Air Fryer: N35, 000 – N70, 000
Black and Decker Air Fryers
- 2 Litres Black and Decker Air Fryer AreOfry: N43, 000 – N58, 000
- 4 Litres Black and Decker Air Fryer AreOfry: N45, 000 – N61, 000
Signature Air Fryers
- 2 Digital Signature Air Fryer: N29, 000 – N36, 000
- 2 Digital Low Fat Signature Air Fryer: N24, 000 – N35, 000
Breville Air Fryers
- 17 Litres Breville low Fat Air Fryer: N34, 000 – N37, 000
- Halo Plus Health Low Fat Air Fryer: N31, 000 – N37, 000
Other Brands of Air Fryers
- Scanfrost 3.2 Litres Digital Air Fryer: N26, 000 – N44, 000
- Rite-Tek Air Fryer – N20, 000 – N36, 000
- Xtouch Air Fryer – N49, 000 – N100, 000
- Sokany Air Fryer: N30, 000 – N40, 000
- Tefal Air Fryer: N45, 000 – N53, 000
- 6 DSP Air Fryer: N38, 000 – N41, 000
- 2 Orbit Air Fryer: N35, 000 – N40, 000
Some Air Fryer brands are definitely more expensive than the others are. Some are also more rated in terms of value, durability, ease of use and general functionality. They boast of various features and mechanism. These factors affect overall prices.
For instance, an air fryer that is automated and boasts digital setup will be more expensive than one that is turned on manually. Air fryers can be bought directly from the manufacturers or local distributors across the country. They are also available for purchase in popular online stores and other conventional kitchen appliance stores.
Things to Consider Before Buying an Air Fryer
Air Fryers are one of the most readily available kitchen appliances in Nigeria today. The problem is not where to buy these appliances; it is knowing the right type to buy. There are various types and brands of air fryers today.
These types vary in features, sizes, qualities, ease of use, to mention a few. The different types in the market today have only made it difficult to know the exact one to buy. Before you buy your next air fryer, it is essential you consider some basic factors so as to streamline your options and eventually pick the best for you.
Consider How much you have to spend
This is one of the most important factors to consider when buying an air fryer. Air fryers are available in various price range. Set a budget and go for one in that range. However, considering the delicacy of air fryer, do not because of your budget go for ones that are not reliable and not easy to maintain.
Consider the size
Fryers are also available in different sizes. They are designed to fit well on your counter, and most are not that big enough to cook for a large number of people unless you cook in batches of course. You should consider the purpose of the air fryer.
If you intend cooking for a large number of people, you can go for one with a larger capacity. There are various ones with up to 17 Litres capacity. Also, if you will only be using the fryer for just you and your immediate family, it is better to go for one with moderate capacity.
Digital vs Manual Timers
Most air fryers have regulators that let you set how long you want your food to cook for, and some even show you how much cooking time is remaining. Some even have manual dials that you can easily use to set the time while some other air fryers feature digital timers instead. The digital timer makes it quite easier to see how much time is left at the clock.
Consider the Brand
Brand matters. It is always advisable to go for popular brands that are already tested and trusted. Some brands have a reputation of manufacturing reliable and durable products. Before you decide on one, read customer and user reviews to give you a better understanding of the durability, ease of use and reliability.
Consider the Ease of Use: It is essential to consider how easy the air fryer is to use. Consider the functionality and mechanism operation before you decide on one to get.
- Bluetooth Speaker Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Umbrella Prices in Lagos, Nigeria (July 2020)
- Desktop Computer Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Cost of Kitchen Cabinets in Nigeria (2020)
- Water Dispenser Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Gas Cylinder Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- DVD Player Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- UPS Prices in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Prices of CPUs in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Gas Cooker Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Treadmill Prices in Nigeria (Updated July 2020)
- Philips Blenders & Prices in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Juice Extractor Prices in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Food Processor Prices in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Oven Prices in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Plastic Table Prices in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Projector Screen Prices in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Air Fryer Prices in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Prices of Binatone Blenders in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Kenwood Blender Prices in Nigeria (2020)