Table of Contents
Airtel 4G bundles are special data plans designed specifically for routers to deliver superfast internet experience on 4G network in locations that have 4G coverage. The bundles are locked to Airtel Routers on 4G network, meaning that the data cannot be consumed outside of Airtel 4G coverage area.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
|N5,000||15GB||30days||*370# on your smartphone||onetouch.ng when connected to the Router|
|N10,000||40GB||30days||*370# on your smartphone||onetouch.ng when connected to the Router|
|N15,000||75GB||30days||*370# on your smartphone||onetouch.ng when connected to the Router|
|N20,000||120GB||30days||*370# on your smartphone||onetouch.ng when connected to the Router|
How to sign up and use Airtel TV app
Airtel TV offers you unlimited access to the best TV Channels and video-on-demand content from around the world. Airtel TV is available to only Airtel Africa subscribers. Subscription to the service comes at no cost to the user.
How can I sign up to the service?
– Download the Airtel TV app from Google Play Store or Apple store and install it.
– Launch the app and click “Register”
– Enter your Registered Airtel Phone number and Email address and click “continue”
– Enter the 4 digit OTP received on your device then confirm.
– To complete your registration, go to your mail box and verify your email address by clicking the button “Verify Email Address”. You can also verify your email address later.
– Now you are all set to browse through the catalogue and stream any content or channel of your choice
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.