Download or extract APK files Play Store directly from the Google servers! Enter Play Store URL below.
The APK links generated above come directly from Google’s official servers for Play Store. Always check the URL it comes from –
play.googleapis.com. Also check the MD5 checksum for every app before installation. If you come across any issues, comment down below.
Note: Google has brought Multiple APKs to Play Store for better compatibility with various Android devices. Hen you will find 1 base app, and 2 config apps. Use the Split Installer below to install.
How to install APKs Bundle or Split APKs?
- Download all APK files from above. Even better if the APKs are archived with .zip extension.
- Download and Install Split APKs Installer and open it.
- Grant permission to install apps from third-party apps – Go to Menu->Settings->Security-> and check “Unknown Sources“
- Launch Split Installer SAI.
- Click “Install APKs” button.
- Select all of the APK files in the APKs bundle (or Zip file).
- Click “Select” button to start the installation process.
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.