Table of Contents
- How to upgrade iOS / iPadOS / watchOS / macOS development version?
- How to upgrade iOS / iPadOS / watchOS / macOS public beta version?
- apple-ios-firmware-history">Attached is a complete download list of Apple iOS firmware history:
- Attached is iOS/iPadOS 17 release history:
Apple today pushed the iOS/iPadOS 17.2 Developer Preview Beta 3 update (internal version number: 21C5046c) to iPhone and iPad users. This update comes 5 days after the last release.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
How to upgrade iOS / iPadOS / watchOS / macOS development version?
Starting from iOS/iPadOS 16.4 Developer Preview Beta 1, you need to register for the Apple Developer Program. After registration, open the system [Settings] [ Software Update ] to see the upgrade option . Please note that your iPhone or iPad must be logged in with the same Apple ID you used to register for the Apple Developer Program in order to see the upgrade option in settings.
In future versions of iOS and iPadOS, this new setting will be the way to enable developer previews and configuration profiles will no longer grant access.
How to upgrade iOS / iPadOS / watchOS / macOS public beta version?
You only need to download and install the [ description file ] to detect the public beta upgrade in the system update. The description file download methods are:
Method 1: Follow the IT House WeChat public account ( click here to enter ) and send a message [Description File] or [Apple] to get an automatic reply download link. As shown below:
Method 2: Open ( click here to download ), click [Discover] → [Apple Description File] to find the download link. As shown below:
Method 3: Go to “ Apple iOS Description File Download Collection & Complete Use Guide: Playing the Beta Version/Restricted Upgrades… Essential ” to download.
It should be noted that due to cache issues with the configuration of Apple’s regional node servers, there may be a slight delay in detecting upgrades in some places, usually within half an hour, not too long.
Attached is a complete download list of Apple iOS firmware history:
Attached is iOS/iPadOS 17 release history:
2023-11-10: iOS 17.2 Beta 2 (21C5040g)
2023-11-08: iOS 17.1.1 (21B91)
2023-10-27: iOS 17.2 Beta (21C5029g)
2023-10-18：iOS 17.1 Release Candidate (21B74)
2023-10-11: iOS 17.1 Beta 3 (21B5066a)
2023-10-05: iOS 17.0.3 (21A360)
2023-10-04: iOS 17.1 Beta 2 (21B5056e)
2023-09-28: iOS 17.1 Beta (21B5045h)
2023-09-23: iOS 17.0.2 (21A350)
2023-09-22: iOS 17.0.1 (21A340)
2023-09-13：iOS 17 Release Candidate (21A329)
2023-08-30: iOS 17 Beta 8 (21A5326a)
2023-08-23: iOS 17 Beta 7 (21A5319a)
2023-08-16: iOS 17 Beta 6 (21A5312c)
2023-08-09: iOS 17 Beta 5 (21A5303d)
2023-07-26: iOS 17 Beta 4 (21A5291h)
2023-07-06: iOS 17 Beta 3 (21A5277h)
2023-06-22: iOS 17 Beta 2 (21A5268h)
2023-06-06: iOS 17 Beta (21A5248v)
- Apple iPhone SE 4 rendering: 48MP main camera, 6.1-inch screen, USB-C port
- 😂🤣 British man bought iPhone 15 Pro Max from Apple’s official website, but received an Android copycat phone
- Apple macOS 14.2 Developer Preview Beta 3 released
- Apple watchOS 10.2 developer preview Beta 3 released
- How to identify your Apple Watch model
- Best Cydia Tweaks For iOS/iPhone Download in 2023
- Unlock YouTube Premium for Free: The Complete Guide to YouTube Vanced & MicroG on Android & iOS
- Apple iOS 17.2 Beta 2 improves the App Store
- Apple iPhone SE 4 exposed: 48MP single camera, USB-C, based on iPhone 14
- iOS Secrets: Hacks, Tips, and Tricks for iPhone 2023
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.