Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
According to the list recently published by the United States Trademark and Patent Office (USPTO), Apple has obtained a technology patent involving Touch ID fingerprint recognition. In the patent, in addition to exploring Touch ID under the screen, Apple also tried to introduce physical fingerprint recognition on the top and sides of the iPhone.
After the Apple iPhone transitioned from the Home button to a full screen, biometric authentication also migrated from Touch ID fingerprint recognition to Face ID facial recognition, and the latest patent suggests that Apple will return Touch ID in the future.
In addition to the under-screen Touch ID solution, future iPhones may also choose to introduce mechanical slider buttons with fingerprint scanners on the right and top of the device. IT Home hereby attaches the patented design sketches as follows:
Apple states in the patent description that the slider button #501 appears to be a mechanical slider button located on the side of the iPhone (#100) that can be pressed and moved up and/or down. Although not mentioned in the sketches, the patent description states that the button could be placed on the top of the device.
- 😂🤣 British man bought iPhone 15 Pro Max from Apple’s official website, but received an Android copycat phone
- Top 10 Best Movies/TV Shows Apps For Android/iPhone in 2023
- Best Cydia Tweaks For iOS/iPhone Download in 2023
- iOS Secrets: Hacks, Tips, and Tricks for iPhone 2023
- Apple iPhone/iPad Flashing Tutorial
- Download iOS Firmware for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple
- How to Hide Apps on iPhone
- 2023Q3 global mobile phone market revenue report
- Apple is internally testing the iOS 17.1.1 update
- Apple adjusts product release pace, Cook hints that new iPad will not be launched this year
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.