We are pleased to present you all the best alternatives to the Black Corsair. After a few days in which the site was closed, the official site is now reachable again at the following page: ilcorsaronero.link. Do not visit the clones of corsaronero.me, you may find files infected with malware, be careful when opening a web page.
The P2P (Point-to-Point File Sharing) as a Torrent users have lost in recent years in favor of alternatives such as streaming, but remain one of the most popular methods of distributing content on the Internet.
Torrent is the file format in which the information of the shared content is stored in the BitTorrent protocol, certainly the most used today among those available for peer networks, although there are others such as eDonkey or eMule.
Since pioneering like Napster at the turn of the century, these methods of content sharing have been criminalized by the industry and have become synonymous with piracy, but their use as such is as legal as any other and, for example, are widely used. to distribute open source software such as GNU/Linux distributions and others. It is also used in other applications such as VoIP communications.
The best alternatives the Black Corsair torrent
There is no specific data on the use of Torrent, but millions of users use it every day if we add up all the peer networks, although, as we said, the total has decreased after the boom in streaming services and complaints against sites. Web where they advertise, collect, serve or act as a content search engine.
- The Pirate Bay. The pirate ship is still afloat after 16 years and numerous complaints, having suffered substantial downtime in 2018. It also continues to operate from its.org domain, but it’s unclear whether it will continue to do so in the future. He climbs from third place in 2018, is ranked 169th in Alexa and is one of the best alternatives to the Black Corsair.
- YTS.lt. He is the unofficial successor to the late YTS or YIFY group and specializes in films. It has recently been the subject of three lawsuits in the United States and although it has signed a settlement for damages, the site itself remains online. Maintains the position of last year.
- 1337x. It maintains its place in the top three. Unlike other more specialized search sites, it has a loyal group of users who provide new content on a daily basis.
- RARBG. The site operates from multiple domains and if they were taken into consideration it would be higher on this list. Created in 2008, it specializes in high quality video content. It maintains the position of last year and in Alexa it occupies the 428 position.
- NYAA.yes. The resurrection of the popular anime torrent site remains well positioned and has risen a point since 2018.
- Torrentz2. A replacement for the original Torrentz.eu site, which voluntarily closed its doors in 2016. The site does not host torrent files, but is still a popular meta-search engine.
- ExtraTorrent. Another website was shut down a few years ago but which is back stronger than ever is ExtraTorrent. In it we find a great variety of content, with films, series, books, software and adult content. Indeed, its creators do not hide at any time that their project was born as an alternative to extratorrent.cc.
- EZTV.io. The original TV-torrent distribution group EZTV closed after a hostile takeover in 2015, with the new owners claiming ownership of the brand. It has a new domain and has grown two places since 2018.
- LimeTorrents. It has been online for over a decade. Like many other items on this list, it is blocked by ISPs in countries around the world, reducing global traffic.
- Fitgirl Repacks. Specializing in game repacking, it is not a traditional torrent site and its content is published on other media, although it also offers its own links and is therefore added to the list.
- Tamil Rockers. Based in India, it offers content in English and despite the arrests of the alleged administrators, the portal remains online
- Zoogle.com. Another website that has managed to take advantage of the closure of other more powerful ones to progressively gain space among the most visited. It stands out for being one of those with intrusive advertisements, and as soon as you log into it, you can see a list of the most active torrents of the moment, as well as the ones you just uploaded. You may need to “complete” a captcha before logging in.
- Torlock.com. Torlock has a page where we can see the most popular torrents in each category, as well as the most popular ones added in the last 24 hours. Once again, on the cover we have all the information about the torrent. In this case, it stands out for having a cloud of tags in the upper area that informs us of the most common searches and the most requested content and represents an excellent alternative to the Black Corsair.
- Rutracker. And if you haven’t found something in the above, we’ll always have Rutracker. This Russian website is a mine for finding content that isn’t available elsewhere. If you don’t mind looking for something that isn’t in Spanish, you will probably find everything on this page.
What to do if the websites don’t work?
Torrent websites aren’t exactly stable. There are many that close every year and many more that migrate to alternative domains to continue operating. Additionally, we have a third case of domains being blocked in one country, but which we can continue to access as long as we take the appropriate steps to do so. How to access blocked sites. Without forgetting that the ilcorsaronero.link page is reachable again.
Be the first to comment