Are you looking for how to check your Airtel Data balance? If yes, then I am happy to tell you that you need not search elsewhere again as you are going to find everything you are looking for here on Naijatechnews. So, stay with me while I put you through different means you can check your airtel plan account balance.
A lot of people are searching online every single day on; How to Check Airtel Balance, how to check Airtel Data balance in Nigeria, how to check Airtel Data balance via SMS, how to check Airtel Data balance online, how to check balance code, how to Check Airtel Data balance modem, how to check Airtel Data balance postpaid, code to check Airtel Plan balance and other related search.
If you are among those who are searching for those queries, then you are not alone!
So, stay with me to the end of this post! I will explain all the guidelines you need to check your Airtel balance 2022. I will give you three good and simple ways to check your airtime data balance.
So, without wasting much time, let’s get down to business!
Table of Contents
- How To Check Airtel Data Balance In Nigeria
- Ways to Check Airtel Data Balance
- How to Check Airtel Data Balance Code
- Recommended Links:
- How to Check Airtel Data Balance via Mobile App
- How to Check Airtel Data Balance via SMS
- How to check Airtel Data Balance Online
- List of All Airtel Balance Check Code
- Airtel Frequently Asked Question FAQ
- How do I get airtime bonus on Airtel?
- How many digits does Airtel recharge card have?
How To Check Airtel Data Balance In Nigeria
Airtel is one of the fastest growing telecommunication network companies in Nigeria. Airtel offers bonuses, cheap data plan, cheap call rates, and other amazing services to their customers!
Ways to Check Airtel Data Balance
You can check your Airtel balance by;
- Using USSD code
- Using Airtel mobile App
- Using SMS
- Using Airtel Online website
Now, let me explain and give full guidelines to the three ways you can check your Airtel balance listed above.
How to Check Airtel Data Balance Code
Follow the following guidelines to check your data balance using USSD code;
- Open PHONE app on your mobile. (Phone app is the app you use to dial number)
- Dial *121#
- A list of services will pop up
- Enter 5 (balance)
- Another list will be displayed, press 1 to show your data balance.
Simple, right? Okay, do you know you can skip the steps and just dial *121*5*1# to show your data balance. Also, you can dial *140# , *141*712*0#, *123*10# or *141*11*0#, all these are used to check Airtel Data plan.
Now onto how to check your Airtel balance using mobile app.
- How to check 9mobile data balance
- How to check Glo data balance
- How to check Airtel Data balance
- How to check MTN data balance
How to Check Airtel Data Balance via Mobile App
Follow the following guidelines to check your balance using Airtel mobile app;
- Open Google play store app on your Android or app store on your iPhone.
- Search for My Airtel, download and install the app.
- Launch the app.
- Login using your phone number and password or sign up using your phone number. (Follow the steps on the app to sign up).
- After you have successfully log in, you will see your data balance on your dashboard.
Do you understand? Okay!
Let’s move on to how you can check your Airtel balance using SMS (Short Message Sent)
How to Check Airtel Data Balance via SMS
- Open MESSAGE app on your phone.
- Now type status and send it to 141
- Your data balance will be sent as a reply to you.
How to check Airtel Data Balance Online
- Visit http://www.airtel.com.ng/
- Click on the login icon by the top right corner of the page
- Enter your mobile number and click on the CLICK TO GET ONE TIME PASSWORD (OTP)
- Enter the OTP to login
- If you have more than one data plan associated with your Airtel account, you can click the account you want to check in the sidebar to the left.
- Your data balance is listed below “Account Overview”. Look for the box that says “Prepaid”. The amount of data you have left is listed in MB below the “Internet” header along with how many days you have left in your data plan.
Hope you understand? Okay, great!
Do not go yet!!!! This is a bonus for you!!
List of All Airtel Balance Check Code
Use the following USSD codes to check various Airtel balance and notification
- *123# – Airtel mobile data
- *566# – Airtel special offer
- *888# – Missed calls notification
- *123*10# – Airtel internet balance
- *123*7# – Airtel SMS balance
- *123*11# – Airtel 3G data balance
- *282# – Your Airtel Number
- *123*6# – Airtel night minutes balance
- *121*1# – Airtel minutes balance
- *123*10# – Airtel 2G data balance
- *121*8# – Airtel 4G Data balance
- *123*197# – Airtel Night data plan balance
Airtel Frequently Asked Question FAQ
How do I get airtime bonus on Airtel?
You can only get the bonus when you recharge using *555*PIN#. If you recharge with *126*PIN# you will not get the bonus.
How many digits does Airtel recharge card have?
16 digit number.
I am confident that this post has successfully satisfied your search intent but if by any chance you still have any questions, kindly drop it in the comment box below.Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!