Recently, Airtel Nigeria unveiled Red Data Plan, a new value offering that will instantly reward customers with newly activated smartphones with Airtel SIM cards.
On Red data plan, Airtel is offering every customer with newly activated smartphones with Airtel SIM cards double the value of data bundle purchased (between N500 and N5000) for a 3-month period. For instance, a customer who inserts his/her Airtel SIM in a newly purchased smartphone and opts for a 3GB data plan will instantly be rewarded with a 6GB data plan.
Airtel says the Red Data plan has been conceived to empower and offer more Nigerians opportunities to connect with the people, platforms and ideas that will help them become more productive as well as empower them to pursue and achieve their dreams.
Table of Contents
How to Activate Airtel Red Data Plan
To enjoy the Red plan, a customer is expected to insert his/her SIM into the SIM SLOT of a new smartphone (SIM 1 preferably); recharge his/her Line with the requisite Airtime; and send an SMS “GET TO 141” on his/her phone; buy the data bundle of his/her choice and Get Double the DATA.
This offer is only available to new smartphone users on the Airtel network.
- List of Airtel YouTube Data Plans (Night & Day) to stream YouTube during the day or night
- Best and Cheap Data Plans for MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile that you can go for this Weekend
- Airtel partners Spotify to offer Nigerians free data for services
- Airtel MiFi Plans and MiFi Setup Instructions 2022
- How to Register Airtel Family and Friends 2022