These are instructions on how to install the Gionee Smartphone Driver v1.0 on Windows Computer (this method can be used on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10).
Requirements: You need to have the Windows Computer and the Gionee Smartphone Driver v1.0 to follow the below guidelines.
Install Gionee Smartphone Driver v1.0 on Windows Computer
- Download and extract the Gionee Driver package on the Computer. If in case, you have already downloaded and extracted the driver package, then SKIP this step.
- Once the Gionee Driver package is extracted on the computer, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open Gionee Smartphone Driver v1.0.exe to Launch the Setup window:
- Click on the Next button:
- Now, drivers will be installed on the computer:
- Once the installation process is completed, Click on the Finish button to exit the setup window:
- Restart the Computer.
Once the Computer is restarted, you can easily connect your Gionee Devices to the computer without facing any issue.Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!
- Join our 742,000 Facebook Followers
- Join our 8,249 Instagram Followers
- Join our 10,670 Twitter Followers
- Join our 15,000+ email newsletter Subscribers and never miss an update