USB driver for the Vivo Y12G are software component that will help user to make a usb connection between their computer & Vivo Y12G smartphone. the device require different type of driver to make different connection like adb driver for adb Mod and QD Loader Driver for EDL Mod. so here we share all require usb driver for Vivo Y12G & you can download them from below.
Vivo Y12G Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by QCOM SD439 SoC, it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity options Include bluetooth, hotspot, wifi, GPS, 3G & 4G. The device come with 3GB of RAM & 32GB of Storage that can be expandable Via SD card.
Vivo Official usb Driver for Vivo Y12G:
- official usb driver from Vivo which include all require driver for Vivo Phone.
MTP & adb Fastboot Driver for Vivo Y12G:
- Download Link: Here
- Installation Guide: Here
- Main driver to transfer Files between Your PC and Phone. fastboot driver can be use to send commands via fastboot mod.
QCOM 9008 USB Driver for Vivo Y12G:
- Installation Guide & Download: Here
- Main Driver to Flash the Device by using the PC. First Switch off the Phone & Connect to PC, then the Driver make a Connection between Your Phone & PC
How to Install usb driver on Window:
- Download Driver setup From above
- Disable Driver Signature Verification on PC
- Run the Driver setup.exe file
- Follow on Screen instructions. then Restart PC. Done.
Note: to Install INF file, Just Right click on require driver & select Install