What’s on the Android 12 version?
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Redmi K40 on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.79 aperture; an 8-megapixel camera, and a 5-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 20-megapixel sensor.
This ROM will only work on this device, Don’t try this on any other device.
Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
You must have TWRP Recovery Installed on your device. (Learn here: How to install)
XDA Development Forum: Here!
(Check this XDA Forum for Exact Details on how to Install this ROM also check if there’s a patch need to be flash)
Instructions to Install
1. First Download & Install a Custom Recovery on your device (TWRP is recommended), If you already have installed then skip this step.
5. Now do a Factory Reset of your device, Goto Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Cache, Dalvik Cache, System, and Data. Then Swipe to Wipe.
6. Now go back to TWRP Main Menu by pressing the Center navigation button.
7. Now Select Install, Locate the ROM zip file and Swipe to Confirm Flash.
8. After the flashing completes, Flash the Gapps in the manner.
9. After Gapps flashing completes, Select Wipe cache/dalvik from the bottom left side of the screen, & Swipe to Wipe.
10. After wipe completes, Click on Reboot System.
That’s it Now you have successfully installed the latest Android on your device, the first boot will take some time so please don’t panic!
If you have any questions regarding the ROM or the installation process, use the comments section below to reach us or contact to XDA forum members from the link above.
Follow NTN on Social Media