How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi 10 Prime? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi 10 Prime? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi 10 Prime? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi 10 Prime?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Redmi 10 Prime. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 11 settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi 10 Prime will be as new and your Mediatek Helio G88 core will run faster.
1. At first, turn off your phone by pressing the Power button for a few moments.
2. Then push and hold Volume Up + Power keys for a couple of seconds.
3. When the Redmi logo shows up, release the Power button.
4. Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode pops up.
5. After that use Volume buttons to select Wipe Data and Wipe All Data. Confirm that by using the Power key.
6. Now go to Confirm from the menu and click the Power button.
7. Next, go back to Main Menu and select Reboot.
8. At the end, choose Reboot to System with the Power button.
9. Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Redmi 10 Prime Specification:
Redmi 10 Prime is an upcoming mobile by Xiaomi. The phone is rumoured to come with a 6.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Redmi 10 Prime is expected to be powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G88 processor and come with 4GB of RAM. The Redmi 10 Prime is rumoured to run Android 11 and is expected to be powered by a 6000mAh battery. The Redmi 10 Prime supports wireless charging, as well as proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Redmi 10 Prime is rumoured to pack a quad camera setup featuring a 50-megapixel primary camera; an 8-megapixel camera; a 2-megapixel camera, and a 2-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It is rumoured to sport a single camera setup for selfies, an 8-megapixel primary camera.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU