These are instructions on how to install the Shanling Audio Driver v2.29.0 on Windows Computer (this method can be used on Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10).
Requirements: You need to have the Windows Computer and the Shanling Audio Driver to follow the below guidelines.
Install Shanling Audio Driver v2.29.0 in 10 Seconds
Download and extract the driver package on the Computer. If in case, you have already downloaded and extracted the driver package, then SKIP this step.
- Once the driver package is extracted on the computer, you will be able to see the following files:
- Double Click on the setup.exe to Launch the Setup Window:
- Click on the Next button:
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process:
- Once the installation process is completed, Click on the Finish button to exit the Setup.
- Now, the Setup window will ask you to disconnect your pre-connected device from the computer. Simply, Click on the Yes button to exit the Setup Window.
- Restart the Computer.
- Once the Computer is restarted, you can easily connect your Shanling device to the computer without facing any issue.
- see also
Follow NTN on Social Media