These are instructions on how to install SunPlus USB Driver on the Windows Computer (this method can be used on Windows 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows 11).
Requirements: You need to have the Windows Computer running on the x32 Bit version of Windows OS to follow the below guidelines.
Install SunPlus USB Driver on Windows Computer
- Download and extract the driver package on the Computer. If in case, you have already downloaded and extracted the driver package, then SKIP this step.
- Once the driver package is extracted on the computer, you will be able to see the following files:
- Right-Click on the Ca536a.inf, Ca536ai.inf, Ca536av.inf and Select the Install:
- Click on the Install this driver software anyway Button to begin the installation process:
- Once the installation is completed, you will get Success message on the Screen. Click on the OK button to exit the installation:
- Restart the Computer.
Once the Computer is restarted, you can easily connect your SunPlus devices to the computer without facing any issues.
Follow NTN on Social Media