e-Oracle is an educated global community using a proprietary and innovative decentralised platform to access a highly vetted pipeline of blockchain startups, The e-Oracle Use Case. The e-Oracle User is sharing in a unique wealth building model that exponentially distributes knowledge and wealth. Our 5+ Million plus e-Oracle Users is the Unicorn and our model our USP.
How to withdraw the funds (crypto) to my external crypto wallet?
- On the Dashboard view click on “Wallet Summary”.
- Now click on the “Withdraw” button in the “Master Wallet” section.
- Select the crypto that you want to withdraw (BTC or ETH) then copy and paste your external wallet address
- insert the EPT amount that you want to withdraw.
- Write your Transaction Password (if you don’t have a transaction password yet, see the related article) and click on the “Submit” button.
How to create my Transaction password?
e-oracle transaction password is used within the platform anytime you want to withdraw and deposit funds on your cryptowallet, here are few steps on how to create a transaction password on e-orcale.
Click on “Security” icon on the menu.
Enter your “Login password” in “Create your transaction password” section, then press the “Generate transaction password” button.
Once you click, you receive an email with an OTP code.
Insert this OPT code in OTP field and click again on the “Generate transaction password” button.
Now you are able to withdraw and deposit funds on your cryptowallet.
e-Oracle’s primary business function is providing the framework to incubate and accelerate the “best of bread” blockchain startup projects, and with success of this function, our e-Oracle Users participate in wealth generation directly from our DEFI, Yield Farming and Lending Ecosystem.
Follow NTN on Social Media