Glo free browsing Requirements
- Glo 3G or 4G SIM
- Glo Night and Weekend Plans
- 100 Naira Glo airtime to activate the night and Weekend Plans
- NapsternetV VPN app – Download it from Google Play Store Here for Android or App Store Here for iOS devices.
- NapsternetV VPN active Config File – Download it Here
How to Subscribe to Glo night and Weekend Plans
The first step to subscribing is to recharge your Glo SIM with the required amount of airtime (N25, N50, or N100)
- For the plan of 1GB that cost N100, dial *127*60# or SMS 60 to 127 or *777# then follow the prompt (Data » Buy Data Plan » Proceed (One-Off) » Night and Weekend Plans » then select 3 for N100 = 1GB 5Days Night plan). — It has 5 days validity and works between 12 am to 5 am.
- For the plan of 500MB that cost N50, dial *777# and follow the prompt. — It has 24hrs validity and works between 12 am to 5 am.
- For the plan of 250MB that cost N25, dial *777# and follow the prompt. — It has 24hrs validity and works between 12 am to 5 am.
The three plans work for all devices ranging from Android Smartphones, iPhones/iPad, and Laptops.
Glo Unlimited Free Browsing with NapsternetV – Set Up Process
- Use the links above to download NapsternetV VPN and the config file.
- Launch the VPN app.
- Click on the world icon in the app’s upper right corner.
- Now click the plus icon
- Click on import NPV4 config file after that.
- Locate where the config file was saved on your phone and select the file
- Use mtechfb as a password
- After choosing the file, tick on the file again.
- Go ahead and click the play icon in the app’s lower right corner to connect, wait a few seconds for it to connect, then minimize the app and have fun.
If during importation supported config files are shown as unsupported ones, navigate to settings and check the show all files checkbox and then retry the importation.
Please take note that using Glo Unlimited free browsing with the night bundle during the active hours (from 12 am to 5 am) may cause your night bundle to be drained and exhausted.
That is all for now. Enjoy while it lasts.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop a comment.