MTN Share and Sell 2022: Have you heard of Mtn Share and Sell? MTN Share can be used by all new and existing prepaid and postpaid customers on the MTN network. Some people do always have excess airtime to share, but they do not know how to share. Do you have an Mtn sim and don’t know how to share Mtn airtime with another Mtn line?
Airtime is the amount of money added to your account for placing phone calls and using mobile data. MTN Share and Sell is the quickest way to share and transfer airtime among your friends and family.
You can also use the service to make quick money by selling and transferring airtime to other MTN users.
Sometimes a person wishes to ‘borrow’ or ‘gift’ his or her airtime to another MTN line, you always can take the advantage of fast MTN airtime transfer service and share your airtime with others.
It also has a second name. Have you heard of Share ‘N’ Sell? This is a cool option available to all current MTN users (prepaid or postpaid). The service lets you send your credit (airtime) to any other MTN number.
In other words, this is exactly what you need to use when you want your airtime to be transferred to relatives, family, or friends.
Do you have an MTN sim and don’t know how to transfer MTN airtime to another MTN line? Well, it’s not difficult at all, this article is going to walk you through how to do that.
With close to 60 million subscribers, MTN remains the largest telecommunications network in Nigeria and the largest in Africa with over 235 million subscribers.
What is MTN Share and Sell?
MTN Share (formerly Share ‘N’ Sell) is a service that allows you to transfer airtime(credit) from your MTN account to other MTN customers’ accounts.
The MTN share can be used by all new and existing prepaid and postpaid customers on the MTN network. You can now transfer airtime Free of Charge.
How to Transfer MTN Credit to Another MTN Line
With MTN ‘share n sell,’ you can transfer your airtime or credit to your family or friends using MTN sim but first, you need to reset your MTN transfer pin.
Benefits of MTN Share and Sell
• This service lets you transfer airtime from your MTN number to other MTN numbers quickly and easily.
• The airtime transferred will reflect on the recipient’s account balance immediately after it is completed and confirmed by sending “YES” to 777.
• You can transfer airtime worth from 50 Naira to 5,000 Naira to another MTN number in one single transfer.
• You can transfer up to 10,000 Naira worth of airtime from your phone to one or more MTN numbers in a day.
• Your airtime transfers are always secure. You can only make transfers with your PIN which should be known only to you.
• All old and new prepaid and postpaid MTN customers can use this service.
How to Change Transfer Pin on MTN
Before you can be able to transfer MTN airtime to another MTN line you need to change your default transfer pin which is 0000.
This pin was automatically assigned to you by MTN for making transfers, but you wouldn’t want to use that would you? I guess not, you’re smarter than that.
For security reasons, it’s important to change this transfer pin first to your own personal pin that you can remember in order to avoid the illegal transfer of your airtime from unauthorized people.
Now how do you do that? There are basically two ways of changing or resetting your MTN transfer pin
Through Text Message
To use this method using your mobile device just go to message > create a message and write using this format – Default pin[space]New pin[space]New pin and send to this MTNnumber 777.
Through USSD Code
Don’t waste time just dial 600 Default pin* New pin* New pin#
For example: if your new pin is 2938 then using your phone dial 600000029382938# and send(call).
Things to Know about Share and Sell
• You can transfer up to NGN100,000.00 from your phone to either a single or multiple MTN accounts every day.
• There is no limit to the maximum number of transactions per day.
• If your MTN prepaid account does not have enough airtime to cover the amount you have requested to transfer, the transaction will not be completed and you will receive an error message.
• Airtime transfer attracts a fee
• The most you can be charged is N10 per transfer
• The minimum amount that can be transferred is N50
• The airtime transfer service designed to enable subscribers to share airtime only within their network. So, Mtn to MTN, Glo to Glo, etc.
• The default pin code is 0000 or 0000 depending on how many digits they require.
• You can only transfer in Naira amounts and not in kobo, i.e. you can transfer NGN71.00 but not NGN71.99.
• You can transfer between NGN50.00 – NGN5,000.00 in a single transaction.
• If you are a postpaid customer, you will only be able to transfer airtime when your account is in positive. You will not be able to transfer airtime when your account is negative (-). For example, if your account balance is N-300.00.
• You will not be able to use MTN Share. On the other hand, if your account balance is N1,000.00 you will be able to transfer airtime up to the available N1,000.00 in your account.
How to Transfer Airtime From one MTN Line to another
Go to your phone’s message > create a message and write using this format; Transfer[space]Recipient’s phone no.[space]Airtime amount[space]Transfer pin and send to 777.
For example: if you want to send N500 to this MTN line 08123456789 with your new pin 2938 then your message should go like this; Transfer 08123456789 500 2938 then send to 777.
After sending you’ll receive a message telling you to confirm the transfer, just reply to the message with YES to 777.
Once it’s confirmed N500 will be deducted from your airtime account and transferred to the recipient’s airtime account.
Very easy right? lest I forget…
A service fee will be charged for any transfer you make.
N1 – N100 transfer will cost you N3
N101 – N500 transfer will cost you N5
N501 – 5000 transfer will cost you N10
How can I Get the MTN Credit Transfer Pin?
To get MTN credit transfer pin, go to message > create a message and write using this format – Default pin[space]New pin[space]New pin and send to this MTN number 777.
For example: if the personal pin you want to change to is 2938 then your message should go like this; 0000 2938 2938 send to 777
We believe this information on MTN Share and Sell 2022: Checkout Activation Guide and Transfer Code is helpful to you?
Why not share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website. You can as well subscribe to be updated for further information concerning this topic.