Official Stock Firmware/ Flash File Now available for the Nokia TA-1334 & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues with in your Nokia TA-1334 such as hang logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Nokia TA-1334 Run on Android 11 and it is Powered by Mediatek MT6762 Processor. it is a dual SIM Smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI & bluetooth. The device come with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a device
- to upgrade a device
- Fix some serious issue in device
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on a device
- completely Re-Installation of board software
- backup NVRAM using this guide
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if Possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Nokia TA-1334
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 2GB
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: Nokia_TA-1334 HMDSW_Rogue-1070-0-00WW-B01_user-images
How to Install Stock Firmware on Nokia TA-1334:
- Extract Downloaded firmware.
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Your computer.
- Download & extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- from the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and load scatter file from ROM folder
- select Download only. Click Download & connect Your switched off Phone to computer by Pressing volume up & down key (in switch off Mod)
- flashing Process Started. once done, unplug device & switch it ON
Note: if there is no USB device then you have to check for USB driver or try test Point
have any issue, Let me know via comment
Follow NTN on Social Media