Chinese tech giant Realme has launched the Realme Narzo 50i Prime for the global market. The smartphone is a budget device equipped with a decent specs lineup that makes it a fitting backup phone or a good option for someone low on budget.
As per its design, the Narzo 50i Prime, the device adopts a straight edge design with well-chamfered edges. It uses a water drop notch design at the front with narrow bezels at the edges. The rear design includes a single primary camera with an LED flash.
The specification of the Narzo 50i Prime is almost similar to that of the recently launched Realme C30 budget smartphone. This includes a 6.5-inch LCD screen with HD+ resolution. The device is also powered by the Unisoc T612 chipset and packs a 5,000mAh battery just like the C30.
For optics, the Realme Narzo 50i Prime packs a 5MP camera sensor at the front for selfies. At the rear, the single primary camera is just an 8MP sensor meaning that the huge module is just for aesthetic purposes.
In other aspects, the Narzo 50i Prime comes in 3GB and 4GB RAM options with 32GB/64GB storage options. The storage is expandable via a microSD slot. The device runs on the Android 11-based Realme Go Edition. The phone supports 10W fast charging but utilizes a micro USB port. There is also a 3.5mm audio jack onboard.
Realme Narzo 50i Prime Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- Announced: 2022, June 22
- Status: Exp. release 2022, June 27
- Dimensions: 164.1 x 75.6 x 8.5 mm (6.46 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 182 g (6.42 oz)
- Colors: Dark Blue, Mint Green
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD
- Size: 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~82.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- Chipset: Unisoc Tiger T612 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal: 32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM
- UFS 2.2
- Main Camera: Single – 8 MP, f/2.0, 27mm (wide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm, AF
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected]
- Selfie Camera: Single – 5 MP, f/2.2, 27mm (wide), 1/5.0″, 1.12µm
- Features: HDR
- Video: [email protected]
- Radio: FM Radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: No
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
Realme Narzo 50i Prime Price & Availability
As for the pricing and availability, the Realme Narzo 50i Prime starts at $99.99 for the base model with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage. The 4GB + 64GB option is priced at $109.99. The phone comes in Dark Blue and Mint Green colors. The phone will go on sale globally on AliExpress from June 27.