Tecno Pova 3 With 7000 Battery, 6.9-Inch Display Unveiled: Specs & Price
Tecno has launched its latest smartphone in the Philippines. The Tecno Pova 3 boasts a large 7,000mAh battery, a 6.9-inch LCD with a 90Hz refresh rate, and two RAM options. This model is a direct successor to the Pova 2 of last year.
The Tecno Pova 3 packs a 50MP main camera, two 2MP auxiliary sensors, and an 8MP selfie shooter. The smartphone is powered by MediaTek’s Helio chipset with RAM/ storage configurations between 4GB/64GB and 6GB/128GB. The storage of the Tecno Pova 3 is expandable via a microSD slot.
The Pova 3 is signposted by its powerful battery which can last up to 48 hours on a single charge. Some battery enhancement features are also available in the Tecno Pova 3. They include reverse charging and Super Power Saving Mode. The reverse charging function can deliver 10W charging for other devices. Charging the Pova 3 is via its bundled 33W charger, with up to 25W charging speed.
The Pova 3 has an FHD+ LCD screen, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and stereo speakers. The HiOS is also available in the Pova 3, together with Android 11.
Tecno Pova 3 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- Announced: 2022, May 25
- Status: Available. Released 2022, May 25
- Dimensions: 173.1 x 78.5 x 9.4 mm (6.81 x 3.09 x 0.37 in)
- Weight: g
- Build: Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- Colors: Electric Blue, Tech Silver, Eco Black
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- RGB notification light stripe on the back (Electric Blue model only)
- Type: IPS LCD, 90Hz
- Size: 6.9 inches, 113.1 cm2 (~83.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2460 pixels (~389 ppi density)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G88 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- Radio: FM Radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 7000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 25W
- Reverse charging 10W
Tecno Pova 3 Price and Availability
The Pova 3 comes in three color variants and the top model will sell at PHP 9,399 (~$180) in the Philippines. The Tecno Pova 3 will subsequently be available in other markets after the Philippines launch.
Follow NTN on Social Media