Download Blogger Apk 3.0.1 For Android. I know many newbies are searching for blogger apk app in order to start a blog and start making money. So in this post today i’ll show you how to download the latest version of the official Blogger app, and start blogging on the go.
Blogger Apk Download
Blogger is a good official app for a blogging service. It has all the features you could want and a well-designed interface. Blogger apk content rating is Mature 17+ and can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 21 api and above.
Blogger is the official Android app for the popular blogging service of the same name. With it, Blogger users can update their blogs, moderate and read comments, and take a look at visits and other site statistics.
With this app, you can work on your blogs just as you would from a computer. From the app interface, you can access all the important features and have full control over your blog at all times.
One of the unique features you won’t find on the desktop version (for obvious reasons) is the option to post photos to your blog as soon as you take them. You can take and publish any photo right from the app itself.
Features Of Blogger Apk
- Compose a post that you can save to draft or immediately publish
- Edit existing posts
- View list of your saved and published posts
- Switch account/blog if you have more than one
- Embed images from the gallery, or by taking a picture directly from the app
- Add labels to your posts.
Blogger App v3.0.1 Permissions
- Read The Contents Of Your USB Storage
- Modify Or Delete The Contents Of Your USB Storage
- Take Pictures And Videos
- View Wi-Fi Connections
- View Network Connections
- Full Network Access
- Prevent Device From Sleeping
- Read Google Service Configuration
- Measure App Storage Space
What’s New In Blogger Apk App
- Minor bug fixes
Screenshots Of Google Blogger App
NOTE: All files here are For Education Purposes only. File Links shared here are total responsibility of their hosted site.
Requirements For Blogger Apk On Android
- It requires Android 5.0 and up
Category: Apps, Social
Required Android: 5.0 and Up
Developer: Google Commerce Ltd
How To Download Blogger Apk For Android
If you don’t know how to download Blogger Apk on your phone then you might like to follow the steps from below. It will help you easily download the game on your phone.
- First, click on the Download button above where the Blogger Apk file is hosted.
- Wait for the page to completely get loaded on your browser.
- Press on the download button and wait for the server to send the file to your Browser.
- Verify and accept the download request and wait for the file to get downloaded.
- So, have patience until it gets completely downloaded on your phone.
Download Blogger Apk For Android
Download Blogger Apk Old Version
This apk is the original app and is safe to download.
How To Install Blogger Apk On Android
- You need to first download Blogger Apk file from the download button above.
- Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Security and enable Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from other sources.
- Then open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded.
- Tap Install when prompted, the app will be installed on your device.
Faqs About Blogger Apk App
Is there an app for Blogger?
Google’s Blogger now has an official Android & iOS app, as announced on the Google Mobile Blog. The popular platform now brings a native app for iPhone and iPod touch users (no iPad version yet).
How do I read blogs on Blogger app?
Sign in to Blogger.
In the left menu, click Reading list .
In the top right, click Edit .
Type the URL of the blog you want to follow.
Choose whether to follow publicly or anonymously.
Which app is best for blogging?
Blogger apk is one of the best app for blogging.
Is Blogger completely free?
Blogger is a free publishing platform, while BlogSpot is a free domain service provider. They’re both owned by Google and are used together on the Blogger platform. When you create your blog on Blogger, you’ll automatically get a BlogSpot domain.
What is Blogger app?
Blogger is a blog-publishing service that allows multi-user blogs with time-stamped entries. It was developed by Pyra Labs, which was bought by Google in 2003. The blogs are hosted by Google and generally accessed from a subdomain of blogspot.com.
With the Blogger apk app for Android, you can quickly and easily publish posts to your blog wherever you are.
Thanks for reading, if you find any broken link try and notify us via the comment box below!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our email list to get latest updates for free.
Please bookmark this page & share this post with your friends by using any of the social share buttons below!
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.