Table of Contents
Amazon and Meta reach new partnership to allow users to purchase Amazon products directly on Facebook
According to foreign media TechCrunch reported on Friday local time, Meta and Amazon have reached a new cooperation: Facebook and Instagram users can now associate their accounts with Amazon accounts. These social platforms purchase items directly from Amazon and checkout using payment information already saved with Amazon.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
Amazon spokesperson Callie Jernigan confirmed to TechCrunch that the feature will apply to specific products that are advertised on platforms like Facebook or Instagram and sold by Amazon stores or independent sellers. It said customers can check out directly without leaving the social app .
After the Meta platform account is associated with the Amazon account, the user’s payment information and default shipping address will also be synchronized, thereby achieving a nearly “seamless” cross-platform purchasing experience .
▲ Picture source Meta
The report also stated that Amazon signed an agreement with Meta at the same time that TikTok was trying to compete with Amazon. TikTok’s e-commerce business TikTok Shop was launched in the United States in September. Since TikTok itself has more than 150 million global users and has obvious influence among Millennials, Generation Z and even Alpha Generation, TikTok can Considered a “strong rival” to Amazon.
Note from Naijatechnews.com: Millennials, Generation Z, and Generation Alpha correspond to the people born in 1981-1996, the people born in 1997-2012, and the people born in the 2010s (or specifically after 2013) respectively.
- #WORKING: How To Use Single Name on Facebook
- Amazon’s price-raising algorithm Nessie exposed they have earned it $1 billion
- Meta launches ad-free subscription service for Instagram and Facebook in Europe
- Top 10 Popular Android Apps of all time
- Easy Way To Generate 2023 Facebook Ad Credit Code
- Creator Lab Live Launches in Nigeria to Support Aspiring Creators
- Facebook set to Pursue Music Video
- How to use Facebook without data charges
- Tip on how to recover hacked Facebook Page
- How to start a fundraiser on Facebook
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.