How to Check Access Bank Account Balance from any Location
How to Check Access Bank Account Balance from any Location.
Check Access Bank Account Balance – The aim of this article is to guide you on how to check your Access Bank account balance with your phone.
Access Bank Account Balance
Access Bank Plc is a multinational commercial bank in Nigeria, owned by Access Bank Group. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the national banking regulator. Access Bank is currently one of the five largest banks in Nigeria in terms of assets, loans, deposits, and branch network.
The merger of Access Bank and Diamond Bank on 1st April 2019 has made Access Bank the largest bank in Africa. In conclusion of its merger with Diamond Bank, Access Bank Plc unveiled its new logo, signaling the commencement of a new enlarged banking entity.
Access Bank, like other banks, have introduced internet banking, which is a convenient electronic payment system that allows customers of a bank to make various financial transactions by using a website or a mobile app.
Now, customers of Access Bank Plc need not walk to the bank and queue to perform some simple financial transactions as the bank has provided this internet banking platform for carrying out some transactions from the comfort of your home or office.
How to Register for Access Bank Internet Banking
If you are new to this platform, follow these steps to register and use the online banking system:
- Visit the Access Bank’s internet banking website, https://ibank.accessbankplc.com/RetailBank/
- Click on the “Register Now” button.
- Fill in your account number in the text box provided for verification and then click on “Next”. A verification mail and SMS containing an activation code will be sent to your email and the phone number linked with your Access Bank account.
- Enter the code in the text box provided and click on the “Submit” button.
- Once the activation code has been entered and verified, a new screen will appear where you will choose your preferred internet banking ID, Password, and a secure image.
- Next, accept the terms and conditions and click on the “Submit” button.
- After your registration is successful, you can now log on to the Access Bank Internet Banking platform.
How to Check Access Bank Account Balance
To check your Access Bank account balance, simply dial *901*5# from your registered phone number.
You will receive a prompt message to enter either your mobile banking PIN or the last four digits of your BVN. This is only for verification and security purposes. Once you have provided the passcode, your account balance will be shown on your screen.
Also, you can check your account balance using the Access Bank mobile app which you can download from your phone’s app store.
Another way to check is through SMS. Compose an SMS in this format: BAL(Space)Account Number, e.g BAL 1983457621 and send to 08160000612. You will receive an instant message showing your account balance. Note that you will be charged N5 for each transaction.