The popular electric vehicle manufacturer, Tesla has announced that it has invested around $1.5 billion in Bitcoin. The company is also revealed that it will start accepting payment for its cars and other products through Bitcoins in the near future.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
Immediatly after the announcement, Bitcoin surged 14 percent, hitting a new record high above $44,000. Analysts believe that this latest move by Tesla, one of the world’s best-known companies, could prove to be a game-changer for bitcoin.
In its filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the electric carmaker stated “we expect to begin accepting Bitcoin as a form of payment for our products in the near future, subject to applicable laws and initially on a limited basis.”
The company noted that it updated its investment policy to provide the company with more flexibility. This is to further diversify and maximize returns on its cash that isn’t required to maintain adequate operating liquidity.
- Elon Musk Replied to Tesla selling vehicles through Cars.com
- Tesla’s New Car Launched on Third-Party Website & Musk is Not Aware
- Data shows Tesla Model 3/Y Will Dominates U.S. Electric Vehicle Market
- Tesla confirmed that the price of Model 3
- Tesla Model Y: the best-selling model in Europe in September
- Cryptocurrency Scams: Things To know Before Investing
- $100 Investment in DogeCoin 2 Months ago Now Worth $2000
- “Dogecoin Godfather” Musk tweeted: Cryptocurrency is promising, but please invest with caution
- Forbes: Tesla CEO Musk is the world’s highest paid CEO in 2023
- Punch Bitcoin, Kick Ethereum: The beginning and end of Dogecoin’s path to the gods
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.