Naija Tech News (NTN) on 08, and in content, Check Data Balance for all Network Here: MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile, .
Check Data Balance for all Network Here: MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile.
Check Data Balance for all Network… This article topic on this page will unveil the USSD codes and other methods used in checking data balance and expiration date of DATA for all mobile networks in Nigeria (MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile).
Do you want to know how to check data balance MTN, Glo, 9Mobile and Airtel? See how to check data balance on these network providers. Everyone uses a smartphone these days and what is a smartphone without data? From time to time, we want to know the data balance on our plan.
The following codes below shows how to check your data balance on the various telecommunications network in Nigeria.
Data Balance Guide on all Networks.
MTN Data Status and Balance
- To check MTN Mobile data status/balance: Sms “2” to “131” or Dial *131*4#
- To check MTN BIS subscription: Sms “Status” to “21600”
- To check MTN SME Data: Sms “sharebalance” to “131” or dial *691*7#.
- To check MTN Goodybag: Text “403” to “131”
Glo Data Status and Balance
- To check Glo data plan: Sms Info to 127
- To check Glo BIS subscription: Sms Status to 777
Airtel Data Status and Balance
- To check Airtel mobile data: Dial *141*11*0# or dial *123*10# or dial *141*712*0#
- To check Airtel BIS: Sms Status to 440 or dial *123*9#
9mobile Data Status and Balance
- To check 9mobile data balance: Sms Bal to 228 or dial *228#
- To check 9mobile BIS: Dial *228#
I believe the steps outline below has satisfied your need.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook or Whatsapp it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)! Join Over 5,000 + Readers. Get a free daily update via Email HERE
YOU MAY LIKE
Note: off comments will be trashed and you will be marked as Spam! use contact us, if it's required.