Table of Contents
Ecobank Nigeria has launched a feature that allow its customers to transfer money via WhatsApp, email and SMS – which are new features available on the bank’s Mobile App.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
Ecobank customers can now transfer cash without the beneficiary’s account number, or even transfer via WhatsApp or SMS.
The initiative was part of the bank’s innovation in digital banking, enabling customers perform their transactions conveniently.
“This opportunity couldn’t have come at a better time when many people are self-isolating and keeping social distance due to the COVID-19. We have the responsibility as a bank to continue to innovate for the benefits of our teeming customers
“We encourage our customers and others to utilize this new addition to our digital self-service solutions. With this feature, a customer can transfer up to N50,000 without the beneficiary’s account number. The transfer can be initiated without the beneficiary providing an account number or deciding on which account to receive the funds into. For us as a bank, this is super convenient for money transfer.”
How To Initiate The Transfer
Beneficiaries can redeem the money sent in three simple steps:
1. Receive the web link sent to his mobile number as SMS or WhatsApp message,
2. Click on the link to select bank and enter the account number, then, submit the request and senders account is immediately debited.
3. The beneficiary account irrespective of the bank receives the credit instantly.
The process is secure, convenient and funds are in local currency and do not leave the senders account until the beneficiary initiates the redemption into the destination account.
All this feature is available on the new redesign mobile app.
- Ecobank Mobile Banking App & Guide 2023
- How To Buy Airtime, Recharge Your Phone From Your Ecobank Account 2023
- How to Check Ecobank Account Balance Instantly
- EcoBank Cardless Withdrawal Guide 2023
- Ecobank Sort Code For All Branches In Nigeria 2023
- Wema Bank Internet Banking: Transfer Code, How To Transfer, Check Balance, Buy Airtime and More
- Code to transfer money from Ecobank
- Ecobank Launches Virtual Prepaid Card for Online Payments
- FCMB Online and Mobile Banking: How to Get Started
- First Bank of Highland Park Banking Complete Guide for you
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.