The Huawei Nova 8 Pro comes with a 6.72-inch full-HD+ OLED display (1,236×2,676 pixels) with a 120Hz refresh rate and an in-display fingerprint scanner. The 5G handset features an octa-core Kirin 985 SoC, 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of onboard storage. The Huawei Nova 8 packs a 4,000mAh battery with 66W fast charging support.
Huawei Nova 8 Pro features the same quad rear camera setup with a 64-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2-megapixel depth sensor, and a 2-megapixel macro camera. The phone offers 10x digital zoom. For selfies and video calls, there are two cameras: a 32-megapixel sensor with an ultra-wide lens and a 16-megapixel portrait camera.
What is Google Camera (Gcam)!
If you’re a mobile photography lover then you should know about the GCam app. But if you don’t know, then the Google Camera app offers plenty of useful features like Portrait mode, AR Stickers, Google Lens suggestion, PhotoSphere, Lens Blur, Night Sight, HDR+ enhanced, RAW image support, and more. All of these features can also be found on other stock camera apps but they can’t be so effective when it comes to the performance.
The Google Camera app simply delivers the best in the class image and video quality even in low lighting conditions. The portrait mode, saturation level, brightness level, exposure, dynamic range, background blur effect with nice edge detection, etc are properly maintained on the images taken from the GCam app. Form the very first use, you can start noticing the difference.
So, If you installed the APK and when you try to open it, it is not working? No problem, we have got you covered.
1. Check Camera2API support: Google Camera needs Camera2API support on your device to work properly. How to check if your phone has Camer2API support? Follow this guide: How To Check Camera2 API Support on Android? Find Out.
▼Download Google Camera (GCam)▼
(Please Try every APK file linked below)
GCam Go Mod APK : Download
GCam Go OG Latest Version : Download
GCam Go Exynos : Download
Steps to Install Google Camera
1. Download the GCam APK file on your device from the link above.
2. Tap on the APK file > It may ask you to enable the Unknown Sources option at first.
3. Go to the device Settings > Security or Privacy > Additional Settings.
4. Once the Unknown Sources enabled, tap on the Install button.
5. Now, open the Google Camera app and allow some of the permissions.
That’s it. You’re done.
So, there you have it from my side in this post. I hope you liked this post and were successful in installing the GCam or the Google Camera port for your smartphones. Let us know in the comments which features were far better with the GCam as compared to the stock camera application.