The phone comes with a 6.52-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Micromax In 1b is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM. The Micromax In 1b runs Android 10 (Go edition) and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Micromax In 1b supports proprietary fast charging.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Micromax In 1b on the rear packs a 13-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture, and a 2-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports an 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
What is Google Camera (Gcam)!
If you’re a mobile photography lover then you should know about the GCam app. But if you don’t know, then the Google Camera app offers plenty of useful features like Portrait mode, AR Stickers, Google Lens suggestion, PhotoSphere, Lens Blur, Night Sight, HDR+ enhanced, RAW image support, and more. All of these features can also be found on other stock camera apps but they can’t be so effective when it comes to the performance.
The Google Camera app simply delivers the best in the class image and video quality even in low lighting conditions. The portrait mode, saturation level, brightness level, exposure, dynamic range, background blur effect with nice edge detection, etc are properly maintained on the images taken from the GCam app. Form the very first use, you can start noticing the difference.
So, If you installed the APK and when you try to open it, it is not working? No problem, we have got you covered.
1. Check Camera2API support: Google Camera needs Camera2API support on your device to work properly. How to check if your phone has Camer2API support? Follow this guide: How To Check Camera2 API Support on Android? Find Out.
▼Download Google Camera (GCam)▼
(Please Try every APK file linked below)
GCam Go Mod APK : Download
GCam Go OG Latest Version :go/camera-go-1-11-346735625_release-release/"> Download
GCam Go Exynos : Download
Galaxy-A71">Steps to Install Google Camera
1. Download the GCam APK file on your device from the link above.
2. Tap on the APK file > It may ask you to enable the Unknown Sources option at first.
3. Go to the device Settings > Security or Privacy > Additional Settings.
4. Once the Unknown Sources enabled, tap on the Install button.
5. Now, open the Google Camera app and allow some of the permissions.
That’s it. You’re done.
So, there you have it from my side in this post. I hope you liked this post and were successful in installing the GCam or the Google Camera port for your smartphones. Let us know in the comments which features were far better with the GCam as compared to the stock camera application.
- Realme GT5 Pro benchmarks: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC + 16GB RAM
- OPPO Find X7: Equipped with Dimensity 9300, AnTuTu scores 2.27 million
- LG QuadWash Dishwasher Price in Nigeria
- OnePlus 9R / 8T Open Android 14 x ColorOS 14 Internal Beta
- OPPO Reno8 Pro+ starts the second batch of ColorOS 14 x Android 14 public beta
- Spotify Mod APK v126.96.36.1994 (Fully Unlocked)
- Crossout Mobile MOD APK 188.8.131.52611 (Full) for Android
- Fallout Shelter MOD APK 1.15.12 (Money) + Data for Android
- Stumble Guys MOD APK 0.60 (Money) for Android
- Truckers of Europe 3 MOD APK 0.42.6 (Money) for Android
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.