According to what has been revealed in an interview with Javier Soltero, head of the G Suite division, 2023 ended with 2 billion active users on a monthly basis.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
Speaking of the future, the manager revealed that he believes the company can still do a lot to improve in collaboration and communication, perhaps thanks to the convergence of different apps.
Google G Suite
Gmail, Drive, Calendar, Hangouts Chat and Hangouts Meet would have the possibility of living together in a single application. And the company would seem to be already in the testing phase.
For sure, in the future of G Suite (and Google) there are artificial intelligence and machine learning. The predictive engine already present on Gmail could soon land on Google Docs and other products.
It is worth to mention that Google has canceled its I/O developer event this year, amid the ongoing coronavirus outbreak. Google I/O was due to take place between May 12th to 14th this year. And the cancellation comes just days after Google scrapped its Cloud Next event in San Francisco in favor of a “digital-first” event.
“Due to concerns around the coronavirus (COVID-19), and in accordance with health guidance from the CDC, WHO, and other health authorities, we have decided to cancel the physical Google I/O event at Shoreline Amphitheatre,” explains a Google spokesperson.
Google typically uses I/O as its biggest news event of the year to introduce new changes to Android. In addition to Google-powered hardware, and even updates to services like Google Maps. The company says it’s now exploring “other ways to evolve Google I/O. In order to best connect with and continue to build our developer community.”
Google says attendees will get a refund in full by March 13th. And those who purchased tickets for this year’s event will be automatically granted the option of buying a Google I/O 2023 ticket.
- Google Tells court to Trash Nigerian’s $150 million lawsuit
- Google’s Countdown: Three Weeks Until inactive Gmail Account Deletion
- How To Block/Disable Annoying Ads On Android Device
- Google Pixel 8 Specs and Price
- Google Pixel 8 Pro Specs and Price
- Google Chrome saves users 10,000 years of waiting for web pages to load
- Google Chrome browser version 120 no longer supports Android 7.0/7.1
- Google Gboard mobile input method tests new feature: OCR tool “Text Scan”
- Google announces price increase for YouTube Premium in Argentina, Turkey and other countries
- After 7 years, Google “prioritizing indexing of UA websites on mobile platforms” has been officially completed
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.