Details about the Google Pixel 7 series are already emerging. Now, the first render of the Pixel 7 Pro has surfaced, thanks to @OnLeaks. This shows a similar centre punch-hole screen with minimal chin below the display, and the phone is said to feature a 6.7 or a 6.8-inch curved AMOLED screen and an in-display fingerprint scanner.
The USB Type-C port is in the bottom along with a loudspeaker grill, and the renders show a metal frame with cutouts for the antenna. The phone is said to come with support for stereo speakers with a top and bottom speaker unit, same as the predecessor. The image shows the power button and volume rockers on the right side, and the SIM slot is seen on the left side.
It will reportedly measure 163×76.6×8.7~11.2mm, almost the same as the predecessor. It still has a camera strip, but it is now merged with the frame.
The phone is said to retain the wide main camera, ultra-wide camera and a periscope camera, but the exact camera specs are not known yet.
Earlier rumors has that it will be powered by Google Tensor GS201 chip with Exynos 5300 modem. We should know more details about the phone in the coming months before the phone goes official sometime later this year.
- Google Play Store APK v29.2.15 (MOD Optimized)
- UK approves Google’s plan to phase out third-party cookies
- Google Two-Factor Authentication Reduces the number of Hacks by 50%
- Google Chrome Received History Journeys page, new widgets for Android and more
- The Google free Workspace Essentials Starter Edition for Business
Be the first to comment