GTA San Andreas Lite is an open-world game where you take on the role of an ex-gangbanger. His name is Carl. He returns home after the death of his most to get the vengeance from the people who murdered her.
In GTA San Andreas, there are cities and you can go anywhere in the city using cars, motorcycles, bicycles, and other vehicles.
GTA SA Lite is an open-world game where you take on the role of an ex-gangbanger. His name is Carl. He returns home after the death of his most to get the vengeance from the people who murdered her. In GTA SA, there are cities and you can go anywhere in the city using cars, motorcycles, bicycles, and other vehicles. To enjoy the game, try to complete missions. Upon completing missions, you are awarded money. You can also fight with people in the city for money. GTA San Andreas is an amazing game with fantastic graphics. The touchscreen controls are nice and easy to use.
The obb data file size of the game should have been 2.4 GB. But it is highly compressed to just 200 MB!
GTA San Andreas Lite Compression info:
- Original Size: 2.4GB
- Compressed Size: 200MB
- Name: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Lite
- Category: Action, Open-World, Crime
- Developer: Rockstar Games
- Platform: Android, iOS, Windows
- Version: 1.0.8
- Mode: Offline
Game Minimum Requirements
- RAM: 512 MB or higher
- CPU: 1.2 GHz or higher
- GPU: Mali & Adreno
- Supported Android Version: Android 4.0.3 and later.
NOTE: All files posted in this article are For Education Purposes only. File Links shared here are total responsibility for their hosted site.
Download GTA SA Lite Apk + Data Obb Highly Compressed
Download GTA SA Lite Mali GPU
Download GTA SA Lite Adreno GPU
Download GTA SA Lite PowerVR GPU
Note: You have to download only one data. Check your phone’s GPU using CPU-Z App.
How to Check Which Data to Download:
- First off, download CPU-Z from the Play Store (2 MB).
- Next, launch the app. There you will see the GPU of your Android device.
How to Install GTA San Andreas Apk Data
- First off, download the GTA SA Lite APK and GTA Lite Data files of your GPU from the links provided above.
- Next up, extract the GTA SA Lite Data file. You can do this using the ZArchiver app (password).
- Now, you need to move GTA San Andreas Lite data to this location: Android/data.
- Now, go to the apk file and install it.