The Content's Navigation Table;
The iPhone’s Calendar application is an easy tool for monitoring your meetings and appointments. It is not really difficult, and that automatically means adding events to your schedule is easier than you think. Let’s show you How To Add Events To Your iPhone’s Calendar:
How Can I Add An Event To The iPhone’s Calendar?
There are 2 ways to add events manually via the application, and automatically via other applications. To do it manually, just:
- Launch the Calendar application.
- Click the plus sign way up at the top right of the display.
- Ensure all the event details are filled out. Type in a title for the event and then make adjustments to the date and time. If the event is all-day, scroll “All-day” to the right. You can even click “Repeat” if it is an event that will happen regularly. Click “Invitees” to send an email invite to others to join the meeting, or make sure the event is left blank. Clicking “Alert” will let you set up notifications for the event, therefore, you cannot miss it.
- When that is done, click “Add” in the top-right corner.
To add an event automatically, simply:
- In the Mail or Messages application, locate a message anyone has sent to you with a time listed in it. It will most likely be underlined, but the text around it will not.
- If the time is underlined, click it. A menu would be visible and it will reveal a variety of options, just click “Create event.”
- A pop-up named “New Event” will then be visible, and you can type in detail about the event like it was done above. The time and possible date will be filled in already.
- Click “Add” to create the event on your calendar.
How Can I Edit Or Delete An Event On Your iPhone’s Calendar?
After creating an event on the calendar, it is possible to edit it or delete it completely. See how:
- With the Calendar application, locate the event you wish to change. This can be done in any view that displays individual calendar items, like the day view or itinerary view.
- Click the event you wish to change.
- To get rid of the event, click “Delete” way down on the screen. Confirm that you wish to do this by clicking “Delete Event” in the pop-up window at the bottom of the display.
- To edit the event, click “Edit” at the top-right.
- Change anything you wish to alter about the event, including the name, meeting time, notes e.t.c.
- When you are done, click “Done” at the top-right and your changes will be saved.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook or Whatsapp it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)! Join Over 5,000 + Readers. Get a free daily update via Email HERE