With a lot being said already about this global anti-acne cream, this post takes a look at how much it goes for in the current market in Nigeria.
Table of Contents
How Much Does Himalaya Acne & Pimple Cream Cost in Nigeria?
Himalaya has taken the anti-Acne and Pimple Cream market in Nigeria by storm. The cream comes in a tubular form. As it stands, Himalaya Acne and Pimple Cream costs between N2,800 and N3,200, depending on where you are purchasing it from. Currency exchange rate fluctuation also affects how much the cream goes for.
It should be noted that there are now counterfeit brands manufacturing the same supplement and users need to be careful where they purchase the supplement. The supplements are available for purchase in various cream stores across the country.
For convenience, they can also be purchased online from various ecommerce stores. If you are purchasing from e-commerce stores, you should ensure the pack is sealed before you accept it.
Himalaya Acne & Pimple Cream – What You Should Know About the Cream
Himalaya Acne and Pimple Cream is an anti-acne skin cream. It works for the healing acne, skin outbreaks, and infection while maintaining the skin’s freshness and softness. This cream is formulated with constituents with healing properties which include silk cotton tree, lentils, five-leaved chaste tree extracts, Barbados aloe, and alum and has brilliant caustic, styptic, and cooling properties. Generally, the cream is advised to be use twice daily directly on the affected part of the skin.
Himalaya’s Acne and Pimple Cream helps cure pimples and skin eruptions, healing various kinds of infection while keeping the skin soft and smooth. It has outstanding astringent, styptic and cooling properties as already stated.
Himalaya Acne & Pimple Cream – The ingredients
Lots of questions have been asked as regards the constituent of the cream. In this section, we will take a look at the main constituents of the cream. While the constituents listed below are not the only components of the cream, they are widely regarded as the core components. We will also take a look at the function of each core component and why they are important.
- Lentil Lens culinaris Masura) – This is one of the core components of the Himalaya acne and pimples cream. Lentil’s caustic and anti-inflammatory properties help in reducing irritation associated with acne.
- Silk Cotton Tree (Salmalia malabarica Syn. Bombax ceiba, Shalmali) – Another very important component of the cream. Silk Cotton Tree extracts have caustic properties, which are helpful in curing acne and skin eruptions.
- Alum (Saurashtri) – One of the most common of the components of the cream. Alum is an operational astringent, styptic and antibacterial. It is useful in curbing superficial infections, acne and ulcers. It also helps in preventing irritation of the acne.
- Barbados Aloe (Aloe vera, Kumari) – Barbados Aloe owns conditioning and healing characteristics and is extensively used in creams, lotions and shampoos. It is very helpful in treating skin illnesses which include acne, sunburns, bruises and dermatitis.
- Five-leaved Chaste Tree (Vitex negundo, Nirgundi) – Five-Leaved Chaste Tree has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal characteristics which are helpful in curing sores and skin infections. This component also ensures there are no spots left after the pimples have been cleared on the skin. It should be noted that this though, widely depends on the nature and type of skin it is applied on.
Things You Will Like About Himalaya Acne & Pimple Cream
Decent packaging – If there is one thing you will notice about the Himalaya cream at first sight is its packaging. It is attractive, smooth and absolutely neat. It comes in a neatly designed tube. While this is a common design for creams, especially anti-acne creams, these days, this possess a touch of class and will satisfy customers. The packing also means users will be able to easily slot it into their pockets and bags without occupying space.
Affordability – Himalaya acne and pimple cream is not the cheapest of its class in the market. However, given its positive review, the price it goes for in the market today is quiet commendable. You can conveniently buy this cream without necessarily reaching to the depth of your pocket. While there are cheaper options, this cream gives you even more value for the money.
Things You May Not Like – Himalaya Acne & Pimple Cream
Thick and oily cream – If you do not fancy oily creams, you might have so much to complain about this cream. While the components, which make them quite thick and oily, serve their purposes to help cure the acne and pimples, a lot of users have complained about the thickness and oiliness of the cream. This, in turn, makes the body quite oily and quite uncomfortable. It can be worse when used during the day, especially when it is used in the afternoon and the user needs to go outside the house.
Negative Reaction – Here is the problem, according to users, Himalaya acne and pimples cream do not work for all types of skins. In some cases, the acnes get even worse when the cream is used.
- Oriflame Products in Nigeria & Prices (July 2024)
- Meladerm Price in Nigeria (July 2024)
- Avila Products in Nigeria & Prices (July 2024)
- K Brothers Soap Price in Nigeria (July 2024)
- Himalaya Acne & Pimple Cream Price in Nigeria (2024)
- Jadore Perfume Price in Nigeria (July 2024)
- Makeup Box & Kit Prices in Nigeria (2024)
For more such interesting article like this, app/softwares, games, Gadget Reviews, comparisons, troubleshooting guides, listicles, and tips & tricks related to Windows, Android, iOS, and macOS, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest.
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.