If you ever want to change the language on your Facebook profile, and you are unsure about how to go about it, this tutorial will definitely help. The process is uncomplicated and simple and you will get all the answers to your questions. See the answer to your How Do I Change The Default Language On Facebook question:
How Can I Change The Default Facebook Language On Windows, Mac, Or Chromebook?
If you are not aware, after creating your Facebook account, your profile will have the same default language as the one your phone has, but you are allowed to alter your language and region settings manually.
Be aware that altering the region settings is only possible on your PC, and the option will be unavailable on your device. If you intend to use Facebook in a different language, simply do this:
- Access your Facebook profile.
- Access “Settings.”
- Click “Language and Region” and edit.
- As soon as you select your new language and region, tap “Save Changes.”
Facebook lets you alter more than your language. If you ever want your posts to be translated into a different language while updating the automatic translation settings, this can be done while you’re in your profile’s settings.
How Can I Change Facebook Language On My iPhone?
Do you own an iOS 12 or older iPhone model (all iPhones older than iPhone 6S), you can alter your Facebook language easily by:
- Accessing your iPhone’s “Settings.”
- Tap “Settings and Privacy” and “App Language.”
- Select the language you wish to use on Facebook and tap “Change.”
- Lastly, tap “Change to (language)” to confirm your new language choice.
- Access phone settings.
- Tap “Settings and Privacy.”
- Tap “App Language.”
How Can I Change Facebook Language On My Android Phone?
- Launch the Facebook application.
- Click “Settings.”
- Locate “Settings and Privacy” and click “Language.”
- Select your new language.