How Can I Install And Use Your AirPods On An iPhone X
Lately, Apple has been doing everything possible to make their devices synced and simple to use. In fact, installing, and using AirPods has never been simpler, and most users are grateful for this recent positive development.
However, if you still find it hard to understand how AirPods can be installed on your iPhone X and you need instructions to make it happen, this tutorial can definitely help. You just need your iOS device, your AirPods, and some minutes. See How To Install And Use Your AirPods On An iPhone X:
How Can I Install And Use Your AirPods On An iPhone X?
Since this is a quiet lengthy article, we have added a table of contents for easier navigation.
Before we begin, you have to unlock your iPhone X and head to the Home Screen. To do that, carefully open the case of your AirPods and hold it close to the iPhone. Something unexpected will happen, an animated picture that resembles your AirPods will be visible on the screen. From there, adhere to these instructions to set up your AirPods:
- Click the “Connect.” button.
- Hold on a few seconds until it connects.
- On the next display, the battery status of your AirPods will be visible (do not worry, they do not come fully charged, therefore there is nothing wrong with your AirPods if their battery level is just 80 percent).
- That is that, you have installed your AirPods.
You can now decide to leave them in their case for more charging or begin to use them immediately.
How Can I Switch Between Devices?
A lot of people use their AirPods with their iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. However, what will happen when you are jamming a song on your iPad and your iPhone begins to ring? Can you pick the call using AirPods? Well, if you have iOS 14, the answer is yes. This feature appeared just last month and it has simplified a lot of things for Airpod owners. Simply do this to switch manually:
- Access “Control Center” on your iPhone.
- Press and hold the Audio sign at the top right corner. A list of devices that can be used will be visible there.
- Click on the device you wish to use to connect your AirPods.
It is important to ensure your iOS device remains updated since every update comes with amazing features. For instance, iOS 14: if you are yet to update it, it will be impossible to switch between devices automatically, which is a big drag if you ask me. Updates are not a long process and your phone will work quicker and smoother once they are done.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook or Whatsapp it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)! Join Over 5,000 + Readers. Get a free daily update via Email HERE