How to add a status bar to your Twitter avatar to keep track of the goal of your followers, it’s called BlackMagic. Do you want to increase Twitter followers in an inspiring way? So do you want to try this unique Twitter tool to keep track of your followers by showing a progress bar on your profile picture?
All you have to do is connect the tool to your Twitter account and set a follower target you want to reach. It will publicly display the progress bar on your profile picture which represents the percentage of your goal completed.
TWITTER FOLLOWERS PROGRESS BAR USE CASES
When you set a goal and declare it to the public, you automatically question yourself. Doing so in turn helps motivate you to pursue your goal more rigorously.
On the other hand, if you have a YouTube channel, a website or any other service to offer, for example, you can give away X if it reaches the number Y of followers. Claiming that your Twitter followers will get a giveaway along with the target can help you quickly gain new followers.
Instead of simply using this tool as a follower counter for Twitter, you also have the option of using it to track the goals you have set in your life.
For example, you can schedule 100 days of gym or reading challenge and use this tool to publicly show your progress. Since everyone can view your progress, it will motivate you to complete tasks.
HOW TO ADD FOLLOWERS PROGRESS BAR ON TWITTER
- First, open the Black Magic Twitter tool page and click Login with Twitter to connect your Twitter account with the tool.
- Now, if you haven’t already, log into your Twitter account and click Authorize App.
- Once authorized, you will be redirected to the Black Magic website where you can configure the progress bar.
- Here you can select your Twitter follower target such as 100, 1000 and even 10,000 followers from the drop down menu. Select the Exact number of followers option to specify the exact number of followers you want to target.
- Additionally, you can also select Read from bio to add the target to the bio.
- In the bio, just type the format “(xxx/yyy)” and BlackMagic automatically selects the X option as the complete progress and the Y option as the total progress.
- For example, I’m setting a goal for 100 programming days, then I’ll change my bio to I’m taking the 100-day programming challenge (14/100) ”.
- This will show the progress bar on your profile photo. I completed 14 percent.
- But you will have to manually change the progress to 15.16 percent in the bio to update the progress in the profile photo.
- You can also change the progress bar and background color. It is not necessary to save the changes. Any changes made here will be synced to your account in 120 seconds.
FEATURES OF BLACK MAGIC PRO
The pro plan costs $ 4 per month and offers some additional features. You have multiple color options to choose from for the progress bar so it can fit your profile picture. The progress bar in the profile picture updates instantly while the free version takes around 120 seconds. Finally, there is support for up to 5,000 members while the free version only supports 200.
Black Magic has two other tools called Sleep Indicator and Big Picture. The sleep indicator is used to tell your followers that you are not online by showing the “ZZZ” sign in your profile photo. Whereas Big Picture is used to create a big picture of your followers’ profile photos.
Be the first to comment