How to Automatically Change iPhone And iPad Wallpaper In Dark Mode
It is pretty simple, since we spend several hours staring at our smartphone on a daily basis, it is only fair for us to personalize our digital screens with amazing wallpapers to feed our eyes. A lot of phone users see their phone screen as a friend, therefore it has to always be as welcoming as possible.
What makes wallpapers stand out is the fact that users can seamlessly add as many as they want in their library and make changes whenever they want. To make things more smooth for you, we have lots of wallpapers that were created specifically for all kinds of smartphones, so there is no need to find one that fits.
And as you already know, finding a decent phone wallpaper is not complicated, you only have to choose one according to your mood and then come up with a collection that truly speaks to you and your style. Simply access that wallpaper website you fancy, choose the right resolution, and then select your preferred option, and you are good to go.
However, do you want your iPhone or iPad wallpaper to change anytime you switch between light and dark mode? Well, there are unique wallpapers provided by Apple that include both light and dark versions to make that happen. See the answer to your How Do I Automatically Change iPhone And iPad Wallpaper In Dark Mode question:
How Can I Automatically Change iPhone And iPad Wallpaper In Dark Mode?
- Before anything else, launch the “Settings” application on your iPhone or iPad.
- In Settings, click “Wallpaper.”
- In Wallpaper settings, click “Choose a New Wallpaper.”
- On the “Choose” display, choose “Stills” way up on the page.
- Under “Stills,” choose a wallpaper that includes the dark mode icon, which resembles various concentric circles with halves cut out of them. The wallpapers with the dark and light mode icon will change instantly between dark and light versions when dark mode or light mode is enabled.
- On the next display, click “Set,” then make up your mind on if you wish to see the wallpaper on your Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
After that, quit “Settings” and then switch from light mode to dark mode (or vice versa) by accessing “Control Center,” holding down the brightness slider, and clicking the dark or light mode button. After switching, you will see the wallpaper you set change automatically to match.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook or Whatsapp it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)! Join Over 5,000 + Readers. Get a free daily update via Email HERE