How To best Change The Input On A LG TV
If you recently purchased a new LG TV after using another TV brand for a very long time, it will definitely take some time for you to get used to all its options. However, immediately you figure everything out, you can take full advantage of all its amazing features that your LG smart TV has to offer.
If you are not aware, not only can you install several applications, you can also connect it to several other devices and stream your preferred content on it. If you are not happy with the current input on your television, see How To Change The Input On A LG TV:
How Can I Change The Input On My LG TV?
Since this is a quiet lengthy article, we have added a table of contents for easier navigation.
If you want to know if it is possible to change the input on an LG TV without making use of a remote, sadly, it is not possible. However, the instructions to adhere to are not complicated. See below
- Power on your LG TV and open Home Screen.
- Access “Inputs” on the top right corner, with your remote control.
- A list of all connected devices will be visible.
- Choose the input you wish to use.
You are done. You’ll be able to switch from one input to another as soon as possible.
How Can I Rename The Input On My LG TV?
Yes, it is very possible and several LG smart TVs let you rename the inputs to make your life easier. See how to make it happen
- Power on your LG TV.
- Press “Input” on your remote control.
- When the menu opens, choose “All Inputs.”
- After that, choose the input you want to rename.
- On the right side, the option to rename the input will be visible.
- When you are done, head back to the Home Screen.
That is that. Right there, you will also see an option to change the icon for that input. Some owners prefer this option since they feel it is simpler to recognize an input by its icon, instead of its name. Try the two options and decide on what is best for you.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook or Whatsapp it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)! Join Over 5,000 + Readers. Get a free daily update via Email HERE