Table of Contents
It is very simple as ABC to buy a recharge card from your Ecobank account. So, if you have been looking for an EcoBank recharge code, today is your lucky day. In this article, I will be taking you on steps by step guide on how to buy airtime from your Ecobank account.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
Save yourself time and the stress of going to the street to buy airtime for your phone, which may likely have the wrong pin on it.
Ecobank is part of the digital banking revolution sweeping across Nigeria’s banking sector. The bank has set up various digital banking platforms to making banking simpler for its users.
Do you know that you can now make funds transfer, buy airtime, pay bills and do a lot more from the comfort of your home? it’s now that easy!
In this article, I will be guiding you on how to use the Ecobank bank airtime recharge code. Moreover, you can do more than just recharging with Ecobank bank mobile/internet banking.
How To Use Ecobank Recharge Code 2023
Below are the steps you need to know in order to use the Ecobank airtime recharge code. Before you start to enjoy this service, you need to have registered and activated Ecobank mobile banking on your phone using the same phone number you used in opening the account with EcoBank.
How To Buy Airtime From Ecobank Bank – Self(2023)
This guide is for people who want to buy airtime to the phone number linked or used to create the Ecobank account. This method is a recharge for self.
Simply dial *326*amount#. For example, If you want to recharge the sum of 1000 on your phone, just dialed *326*1000#, now a recharged N1000 will be top up to your phone number since it’s done on the Simcard you used in opening the account, the notification should popup within seconds. Remember that this available for all Networks be it Glo, MTN, 9mobile, and Airtel.
How To Buy Airtime From Ecobank Bank – Third Party(2023).
These steps are used when you want to recharge a friend’s phone numbers or directly put, a phone that is not linked to your EcoBank account. It may be your second phone number also or that of friends and family. To use EcoBank recharge code for Third Party.
First Dial *326*phone number*amount#. for example, if you want to recharge 5000 for a third party : *326*07042861282*5000#. Now, you have successfully bought your friend airtime of N5000.
You can use the Ecobank official banking code (USSD code). This is the long method.
- Dial *326#, then select Airtime.
- Choose if you are recharging for yourself ( the phone number you are using) or you want to recharge for another phone number.
- Enter the amount you want to recharge. If it is for self recharge, for a third party, or another person you will be asked to enter the phone number before the amount you want to recharge.
- Complete the instructions on the screen and wait for the top-up.
I hope you got the procedures right? It is easier to recharge from your Ecobank account both for yourself and a third party. If you need more clarification on the steps listed above, don’t hesitate to use the comment box, we will shade more light for you.
Ecobank Airtime Recharge Limit
Ecobank management has capped each bank account recharge to 5,000 Naira daily. This means that you can’t go beyond this stipulated limit or recharge more than 5,000 Naira from a bank account in a day.
The minimum for you to recharge is 50 naira. Once you have reached the maximum amount of recharge allow for the day, you can’t buy airtime from the account again. Then you need to wait till the next day.
Hope you have study this guide and have learned how to use Ecobank Recharge code? Now you can go ahead and try buying airtime for yourself and others.
If you need more clarification on this guide, don’t hesitate to use the comment box, we will get back to you.
- Ecobank Mobile Banking App & Guide 2023
- Ecobank Nigeria Launches Money Transfer Via WhatsApp, SMS or Email
- How to Check Ecobank Account Balance Instantly
- EcoBank Cardless Withdrawal Guide 2023
- Ecobank Sort Code For All Branches In Nigeria 2023
- Code to transfer money from Ecobank
- Ecobank Launches Virtual Prepaid Card for Online Payments
- Ecobank Customer Care Number – Ecobank Live Chat
- How to Check EcoBank Account Number — Self Service
- How to Transfer Money with *326# Ecobank Money Transfer Code
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.