How to change chat background on whatsapp for one person.The WhatsApp application never ceases to amaze us, because it is constantly updating its platform to offer better services to its users. Within the most recent updates that the WhatsApp platform has made, it has been noted that it allows us to be able to change the wallpaper of a chat and individually.
Previously, the WhatsApp platform did not allow us to change the wallpaper of a contact’s chat individually. That is to say, the wallpaper that we placed in a chat, that same one was going to be put in the other chats of the contacts. The truth is that for many users it was annoying not being able to change the wallpaper of a specific contact, but currently the application has been updated and allows us to make this customization in individual chats, and here we are going to teach you how to do it.
Table of Contents
How to change chat background on whatsapp for one person
- Considerations to customize the wallpaper of each chat in WhatsApp
- Have WhatsApp updated to the latest version
- Different backgrounds for dark mode and light mode
- How to change the wallpaper of a conversation in WhatsApp?
- From my Android device
- On an iPhone phone
Considerations to customize the wallpaper of each chat in WhatsApp
As we mentioned before, this option to change the chat wallpaper individually was not available, but it is currently available. However, to be able to change the wallpaper in a WhatsApp chat, we must take into account certain considerations before changing the wallpaper of each chat.
Have WhatsApp updated to the latest version
One of the considerations that we must take into account to be able to change the wallpaper of each chat in WhatsApp, will be to have the latest update of the version of the WhatsApp application. Since, if you do not have the latest update of the application available, you will not be able to change the wallpaper individually in the chats. So make sure to update your mobile app from your phone’s download stores.
Different backgrounds for dark mode and light mode
Another consideration that should be taken into account when changing the wallpaper of a specific chat is to choose the ideal background that suits the theme you have for the application in general. That is, we normally adjust our WhatsApp application with the dark mode theme or with the light mode theme, in order to be comfortable with the one we choose.
However, when choosing the wallpaper for an individual chat, we will have to choose a wallpaper that suits the theme that we have in the application. Now, WhatsApp offers us the option of different wallpapers that are classified as light, dark, solid colors or my photos . So, try to choose the wallpaper according to the mode you have in your application.
How to change the wallpaper of a conversation in WhatsApp?
Without a doubt, WhatsApp is one of the best instant messaging applications that we can find and it has been gaining a lot of popularity worldwide. Since this application allows us to have conversations with people who are far from our environment and even in other countries. In addition, it not only offers us the instant messaging service, but we can also send voice notes, photos, videos, make video calls , calls and many other things that can be done in this application.
Many times we want to customize the chat of one of our WhatsApp contacts to make it more personalized and different from another chat. WhatsApp now has very minimal customization options to be able to customize the chats individually.
However, over time it has made various updates to the platform and today it has given us the option of being able to change the wallpaper of a chat individually, this was not available a while ago. In addition, this option has been released and has been put into operation on all mobile devices such as those with the iOS operating system and those with the Android operating system.
From my Android device
Since the option to change the wallpaper of a chat individually is available on our phone with the Android operating system. We will be able to establish the background that we like the most for each of our contacts’ chats on WhatsApp. Now what we have to do is the following:
- Enter the WhatsApp mobile application .
- Open the chat of the contact you want to change the wallpaper.
- Then press on the three vertical points that are in the upper right corner.
- Then select the “Wallpaper”option .
- Next, the options or folders will open where you can choose the wallpaper you want to place, enter some of the folders to choose the wallpaper. In the case of the folders with light and dark backgrounds, you will have to download the image to be able to use it and the option to download it will appear right there.
- Once the image is selected, you will have to click on ” Set wallpaper“.
- Then a pop-up window will appear asking you if you want to set the background for all chats or just that chat. Select the option “Only this chat” and then press “OK”, done.
On an iPhone phone
In general, the updates made by WhatsApp are always available first for devices with the iOS operating system, in this case on the iPhone. Likewise, the procedure that we must carry out will be the following:
- Enter the WhatsApp application.
- Then enter in the chat you want to change the wallpaper.
- Then click on the setting option for that chat.
- Now tap on the “Wallpaper” option.
- Next, the folders with the wallpaper options that you can choose from will appear.
- Choose the wallpaper you want.
- Then click on the “Set wallpaper” option to set that background and then confirm the change of wallpaper of that chat and that’s it.
For more such interesting article like this, app/softwares, games, Gadget Reviews, comparisons, troubleshooting guides, listicles, and tips & tricks related to Windows, Android, iOS, and macOS, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest.
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.