How to Check MTN Data balance – Updated October, 2022
Are you looking for how to check your MTN Data balance? If yes, then I am happy to tell you that you need not search elsewhere again as you are going to find everything you are looking for here on Naijatechnews. So, stay with me while I put you through different means you can check your data plan account balance.
A lot of people are searching online every single day on; How to Check MTN Balance, how to check MTN Data balance in Nigeria, how to check Data balance via SMS, how to check MTN balance online, how to check airtime data balance code, how to Check balance on modem, router, mifi, & laptop, code to check MTN Plan balance and other related search.
If you are among those who are searching for those queries, then you are not alone!
So, stay with me to the end of this post! I will explain all the guidelines you need to check your Data balance 2022. I will give you three good and simple ways to check your airtime data balance.
So, without wasting much time, let’s get down to business!
How To Check MTN Data Balance online In Nigeria
MTN is one of the fastest growing telecommunication network companies in Nigeria. MTN offers bonuses, cheap data plans, cheap call rates, and other amazing services to their customers!
Ways to Check MTN Data Balance
There are several ways to check your MTN balance but I will only give you this two fast and easy ways;
- Check data balance using USSD code
- Check data data balance via SMS
Now stay with me while I explain the two ways for you!
How to Check MTN Balance by using USSD Code 2022
Are you using an Android phone, iPhone, windows or other types of phone? Don’t worry, this method works for every type of phone there is.
So, follow the following simple guidelines/steps to check your data balance;
- Open PHONE app on your mobile phone
- Dial *559*4#
- Then your data account balance will be displayed on your screen.
- Also, you can dial *131#
- A list will pop up, then press 4 to check your data balance.
- Or simply dial *131*4#.
- How To Check GLO Data Balance – Updated October, 2022
- How To Install MediaTek (MT6577 USB) VCOM Drivers On Windows 7 and XP
- How To Disable Driver Signature Verification On Windows 8.1, 10 64-bit
- Windows 7 Product Key 100% Working For 32 bit & 64 bit – Updated October, 2022
- How to Check NIN on your Phone Using USSD Code
How to Check MTN Data Balance via SMS (Short Message Sent) 2022
Here is another simple method to check your MTN balance!
Follow the simple guidelines to check your data Balance;
- Open MESSAGE app on your mobile phone
- Simply text STATUS or BALANCE to 131 and your data balance will be replied back to you.
Hope you understand? Okay!
I am confident that this post has successfully satisfied your search intent but if by any chance you still have any questions, kindly drop it in the comment box below.
If you find this post helpful and informative, kindly share by using the share button below!