Tata Docomo was part of the Indian conglomerate, Tata Group, and the company received the license to operate GSM services in nineteen telecom circles. Its operations started first in South India and the brand currently operates GSM services in eighteen of twenty-two telecom circles.
Tata Docomo has licenses to operate in Delhi but it has not been allocated spectrum from the Government. Not to worry though, because it still provides prepaid and postpaid cellular phone services that have made it highly appreciated with its one-second pulse, especially in semi-urban and rural areas.
On the 5th of November 2010, the company became the first private sector telecom company to launch 3G services in India, and it had already garnered about 49 million users at the end of March 2017. To prove it is the people’s choice, Tata Docomo signed Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor as its brand ambassador on a three-year contract in April 2011, and Vijay and Ram Charan were also called upon to represent the brand years later.
In October 2017, Bharti Airtel announced its acquisition of Tata Docomo after proposing a deal for the acquisition of Tata Group’s Telecommunications including, Tata Teleservices and Tata Docomo. For the sale, Tata Group simply agreed with Airtel to sell its assets in a debt-cash free deal which will only include TTSL’s spectrum liability, and the Competition Commission of India (CCI)/ Department of Telecom (DoT) gave the go-ahead for Airtel to seal the agreement.
If you are currently a Tata Docomo customer and you are having issues with remembering your number, this tutorial can surely help. As you already know, owning a new SIM can make it difficult to recall your phone number from time to time, so let’s solve this problem once and for all. See How To Check Tata DoCoMo Phone Number:
How Can I Check My Tata Docomo Number Via USSD Code?
When it comes to checking your Tata Docomo number, using USSD code is definitely the simplest option. Simply adhere to these instructions:
- On your Tata DoCoMo SIM, dial *1# and send.
- This will immediately reveal an SMS that will show you the phone number of that Tata DoCoMo SIM.
- Alternatively, you can dial *124# or *580# on your Tata DoCoMo SIM, adhere to the on-screen instructions and your Tata DoCoMo phone number will be made available to you. This alternate method takes less than sixty seconds and it is quite uncomplicated.
Tata Docomo USSD Codes:
- Tata Docomo Balance Check Code: *111#
- Tata Docomo Internet Balance Check Code: *111*1#
- Tata Docomo Special Offers Check Code: *191*9*8#
- Tata Docomo Customer Care: 121 or 198.
There you go, if you ever feel the need to check your Tata DoCoMo number for whatever reason, you now know what to do and how to go about it.
Be the first to comment