How to Check Your 9Mobile Phone Number with Code
USSD Code to check your 9mobile phone number on Etisalat SIM Network in Nigeria
Its no longer news that your Etisalat mobile phone numbers is now registered under the 9mobile network name. You might be in a situation where you would need to give someone your phone number and you may not know how to check it. Not to worry, as this write up will show you how to get your 9mobile phone number easily on your phone immediately.
The USSD code to check your 9mobile phone number is easy to memorize as you do not need to flash another person’s line to get your number. Just follow any of the methods below to easily find your own 9mobile number below on your smartphone. See their data plans HERE.
Method 1: Dial this short code to check your phone number on 9mobile
Since this is a quiet lengthy article, we have added a table of contents for easier navigation.
- Simply dial the code *248# and your number will appear on the screen
Method 2: Call 9mobile Customer Care Number
To get your 9mobile phone number, you can always call their customer care by dialing 200 and request for your mobile number or you flash another phone line to get your phone number easily. One disadvantage about this method is that it usually takes a long time before any of their customer care agents answer you.
To check your phone numbers on other network providers such as MTN, GLO and Airtel Network see HERE
Hope this information helps you get your Etisalat or 9mobile number easily.
- Multichoice: Lagos & Abuja Customer Care Contact Details(Opens in a new browser tab)
- USSD Code to Check Union Bank Account Balance(Opens in a new browser tab)
- How to Check Sim Registration status (All Networks)(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Access Bank Customer Care Number – Access Bank Online Chat(Opens in a new browser tab)
- How you can Easily Check your BVN Number on Your Phone(Opens in a new browser tab)
- 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Facebook Announced More Lighter and For iOS App(Opens in a new browser tab)
- How to Check MTN Tariff Plan at Any Time(Opens in a new browser tab)
- How to Borrow Money & Airtime from GTBank Using USSD Code(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Vodafone pushes # StayHome message on every mobile phone
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook or Whatsapp it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)! Join Over 5,000 + Readers. Get a free daily update via Email HERE