Among all the Instant Messaging Applications available online, WhatsApp is the most popular in today’s world. It is the most used app,with over a millions of users. It easy to make video calls and voice calls and to exchange text messages. When you are using WhatsApp for business, you can add certain features to it, like creating reply templates, scheduling messages and other features. It is important to save the WhatsApp chat especially when it is used for official purposes.
How to you Export WhatsApp Chat to PDF file
It is mainly useful for both back-ups as well as for recovering WhatsApp chats. You can export files in .txt file but exporting it to PDF is usually not allowed. But if it’s for business or legal purposes, it’s essential to export it into pdf format. Although it is easy, you will be needing a third-party app to export the chats in the pdf format.
Here are few steps to follow
- Install the WPS office app after downloading it from the Android smartphone on Play Store.
- After installing it, open your WhatsApp android app. Open the chat that you wish to export in the PDF format.
- You can see a three-dotted menu icon. It is on the top right corner. Then click on export chat.
- Then you will see a pop-up window. There you will have to choose Select Without Media.
- You will see a Share Menu. From there, Select Gmail.
- In Gmail, you will have to send the file to a recipient, which is the exported chat. The TO field of the Gmail should be filled by your mail address. It is important as you will receive the mail in your mailbox.
- After you have completed the entire download, you will be able to open the exported chat on the WPS Office itself.
- Then click on File.
- You will have to select the option Export to PDF. This is the simple process with the help of which you can convert the chat and conversations to the PDF format.