How to Create a New Contact Page in WordPress and in Blogger
By: Ifeanyi Nwokorie,
Do you have a challenge with creating a contact page in WordPress and Blogger? Worry no more because in this piece, I will reveal to you the simple steps taken to create contact pages in those platforms.Of course, you know that getting a contact page is one of the requirement before you apply for AdSense account.
Just like publishing articles on your blog, contact pages serve as the intermediary between you and the visitor on your blog; hence care should be taken in creating straightforward contact pages.
They are created on Google owned Blogger using contact forms through the Gmail account or your Blogger account, and can be achieved through contact forms as well on WordPress.
As a good blogger, you need to have good reasons why your clients should contact you. So, let’s look at how to create a contact page in WordPress and Blogger.
I will start with Blogger first.
How to Create a New Contact Page in Blogger
To create a contact page in Blogger, follow the simple guide bellow:
- Log into your Gmail account and click on Google Drive page. Click the “create” button and choose “Form” from the dropdown menu
- Name your contact page form and choose any theme which you may like or which appears more appealing to you from the box dialogue displayed.
- When you are through with the last step, you will then begin to see a template which represents your contact form shown to you with Question Type, a Help Text and a Question Title. The Question Type can be a text, a textbox, a paragraph made for getting replies to questions which you asked your readers. Also, a help text is used to offer help to your blog readers and a question title is the name. Ensure that you carefully select a template and name it accordingly, say “Contact Page.”
- Here, you should click on add item and do the same above email ID, subject and message field.
- For additional protection, click on add item and select checkbox and mark it as required question and name it Human Verification. In this field, enter “Confirm that you are a human being NOT a robot!”
- The final stage is clicking on Send Form
After the processes your active contact page has been created, you receive comments through email and you can reply questions from your readers as well.
So, when you follow in those steps, you will successfully create a contact page in Blogger.
Benefits of Google docs contact forms
- You can create many forms
- It is easy to create embedded contact forms here
- You can add features like radio buttons and checkbox
- It is spam free
- You can view readers responses on a separate sheet
Hope you tried it and it worked. Now that we have achieved the first feat, let’s go try out the second one – how to create contact page in WordPress.
How to Create a New Contact Page in WordPress
Contact pages are created in WordPress using plugins. Before we go any further, it is important you visit WordPress plugin directory on https://wordpress.org/plugins to download POWr plugin.
We will use POWr plugins in this piece. POWr plugins are not as popular as Contact Form 7 plugins, but it is easier to use and understand.
- Go to the link above and download a POWr plugin for WordPress
- Go to plugins -> Add New ->Upload -> Choose File. Find the contact-form.zip file on your computer and install
- Click on Activate Plugin
- To add Contact Form to a Page or Post, paste this Shortcode in any page or post or use the red POWr Icon and add any other POWr plugin. Then you have to update and publish.
- Sign in to your POWr account. To edit your WordPress contact page, go to live WordPress and click the Settings Icons on the top-right corner of your plugin.
The benefits of using POWr plugin to create contact pages in WordPress are:
- Very easy to create and user-friendly
- You can customize it easily
- It has good contact management
- It guards against spam
Guess by now you must be popping champagne because you have successfully created a contact page in WordPress using the steps outlined above. Yes, thank me later.
In conclusion, Blogger and WordPress have made giant strides in designing contact pages to be user-friendly.
Note that you should be careful when you wish to create a contact page in WordPress and Blogger because they serve as means of communication between you and your client.
Remember, no blogger is happy when readers visit his or her blog, read the articles displayed without dropping comments. So, always create straightforward contact pages so that your blog readers don’t have a challenge dropping comments on them.
Share this guide with others.
👍Advertise your business on Naijatechnews.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.