Naija Tech News (NTN) on 11, and in content, How to create Pinterest business account, business account, Pinterest .
Pinterest business profile is free, it allows you to access Pinterest Analytics and other tools that help grow your professional presence on Pinterest. Business profiles can be linked to a personal Pinterest account so you can easily switch between business and personal. You can link up to 4 business profiles to a personal Pinterest account.
If you’re creating a business account to access an ad account, we recommend you use your work email address and your real name instead of your business name. This helps advertisers identify and validate the people who have access to their account. Select Other for “Business type.”
Adding a new business profile while logged into a personal account will create a linked account. You’ll be able to log in to your business profile with the same login info as your personal account.
How to add a business profile to your Pinterest account
Since this is a quiet lengthy article, we have added a table of contents for easier navigation.
- Log in to your personal Pinterest account and click in the top right corner
- Click Add a free business profile
- Follow the prompts to create your business account:
- Choose at least 1 topic that describes your business
- Interest in advertising – we’ll recommend which of your content to promote and provide suggestions for how to get started with your first ad
- Business type
- Business name
- Business email
- Business website
- Claim your Instagram, Etsy, or Youtube accounts
- Download the Pinterest browser button
- Copy boards from your personal profile
If you migrate some of your boards, you’ll be taken directly to your new business profile. If not, you’ll be prompted to create your first Pin.
Create a new business account
If you don’t want to have your business account linked to your personal account, you can create a standalone business account. Keep in mind that you’ll have to sign in to your personal and business accounts separately.
- If you have a personal account, log out
- Go to pinterest.com/business/create/
- Fill out your email, password and business name then select a business type
- Click Create account
Convert a personal account to a business account
If you accidentally created a personal account but want a business profile, you can add one so to the personal account so that you can access your personal and business profiles with a single login. Alternatively, if you created a personal account for business purposes and now have a lot of content that you’d like to migrate to a business profile, you can convert your personal account to a business one.
- Log in to your account
- Go to pinterest.com/business/convert/
- Fill out your business name and website then select a business type
- Click Create account
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook or Whatsapp it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)! Join Over 5,000 + Readers. Get a free daily update via Email HERE
YOU MAY LIKE
Note: off comments will be trashed and you will be marked as Spam! use contact us, if it's required.