With over 1.5 billion downloads worldwide, TikTok is certainly one of the most popular apps out there. And that is why it is important to always keep the app up to date. Thanks to the wide range of effects, creating funny videos has never been easier and more fun.
Adding effects and filters to your videos allows you to stand out from the rest of the crowd. If you want to look a little out of the ordinary, you can consider changing your eye color via the TikTok eye filter. Of course, using TikTok’s eye color filter is as simple as drinking a glass of water.
CHANGE EYE COLOR IN TIKTOK VIDEOS
Time to experiment and see how others will see you with eyes of another color. Fortunately, TikTok makes it super easy to use the eye-turning filter on TikTok.
- Open the TikTok app on your smartphone.
- Tap the “Plus” icon at the bottom of the screen to create a new video.
- Tap the icon at the bottom left to choose the effects.
- Tap the “Hot” tab.
- Scroll down until you find a face with huge blue eyes. Touch it.
Your eyes should now automatically turn blue. If you want to change your eye color further, shake your phone, and that’s it. You will notice that the color changes from light blue to purple and then green, yellow, and finally, almost completely clear.
If you want to turn your eyes on TikTok to black, you can do it yourself. I want to warn you that the result could be quite disturbing. But maybe that’s what you’re looking for; in this case, scroll down the “Funny” tab until you find a face with pitch-black eyes. Touch it and witness the change!
CHANGE YOUR FACE IN TIKTOK VIDEOS
Thanks to some advanced Augmented Reality features, TikTok even allows you to change your appearance completely. And this in real time as you record your video. Awesome!
To access these effects, open the TikTok app and tap the plus icon at the bottom of the screen. Note the icons on the edge of the screen to the right. Tap “Beautify.” This will open up a world of possibilities regarding what you can do with your face. With so many options to choose from, it’s best to go through them one by one.
- Smooth – This allows you to smooth the skin, making you look younger. Use the slider to decrement in one second.
- Contrast: This effect plays with the chromatic balance of your skin and hair color. For example, if you turn it up all the way, darker tones become really dark.
- Tooth: Use this to whiten your teeth a little on TikTok. Or a lot.
- Complexion – Are you a little pale? No problem, use this option to add a pop of color to your complexion.
- Brighten Eyes – This colors your eyes white. Adjust if necessary.
- Shape: changes the shape of the jaw in terms of width. You can go both ways: wide or narrow.
- Nose – Not satisfied with the shape of your nose? Okay, you’re not alone. Use this effect to solve it virtually.
- Eyes: will adjust the size of your eyes.
- Eye Contour – Let those lashes tell their story.
- Lipstick: Add some lipstick and don’t forget the color.
Once you’ve applied all of these effects, you may not even recognize yourself anymore. So, be careful and don’t overdo it, as moderation is the key here. And most importantly, have fun!
TRANSFORM YOURSELF WITH TIKTOK’S EYE FACE EFFECTS
Thanks to TikTok’s many effects, creating a video by editing the face and eyes is really a breeze. With the TikTok eye filter, you can finally see your eyes in a different color. And when you’re done with this effect, there are plenty more to choose from. What do you think of TikTok’s eye color effect? Which color suits you best?